• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

hispanic muslims on the increase

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well Cows in Iraq and Cows in the US are clearly not in the same herd, they don't graze the same land, they don't have the same owner, and they don't feed the same people. So you'd kill all the cattle in the US because the one's over seas are diseased?? I don't think you would.

you can control a cows migration... you can't with humans.

I'm sure there may be some nice Muslims, but by in large I don't care for their terrorism and would be perfectly content if they all fell over and died.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Migration? I doubt many members of the Nation of Islam are migrating to Iraq.

sure they are homie. migration/travel is happening everyday all around the world. We are killing foreign fighters everyday in Iraq and Look what's happening to England and France.

I know I'm talking EXTREME and don't really wanna kill all of them, but that's how I feel sometimes.

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sure they are homie. migration/travel is happening everyday all around the world. We are killing foreign fighters everyday in Iraq and Look what's happening to England and France.

When's the last time a bomb went off near your house? When's the last time someone blew themself up on a city bus around here? It's all happening over there, 911 was horrible that I admit, but EXACTLY WHAT DID THESE PEOPLE DO TO YOU. NOT THE SOLDIERS WHO VOLUNTEERED TO BE PART OF THE MILITARY, BUT YOU, PEOPLE LIKE US, CIVILIANS? THE ONLY INNOCENT PEOPLE DIEING ARE MIDDLE EASTERN, CAUGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF A PISSING WAR. I don't understand why these right wing people speak about this matter as if someone thousands of miles away stops them from picking up their morning coffee at dunkin donuts, or buying their huge suv, or getting a top notch education. They go on and on and on about those people need to be stopped, they need to be killed, there trying to take away our freedom. Nothing has changed in regular American Citizens lives, nothing. YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
When's the last time a bomb went off near your house? When's the last time someone blew themself up on a city bus around here? the 2 WTC attacks as well as the Oklahoma City Bombing (by a non muslim) have shown that it CAN happen here in America if we aren't vigilante about preventing it. We should NEVER have that arrogant attitude that it can't happen hereIt's all happening over there, 911 was horrible that I admit, but EXACTLY WHAT DID THESE PEOPLE DO TO YOU. when they kill my country men I take that very personal and was/am deeply upset about itNOT THE SOLDIERS WHO VOLUNTEERED TO BE PART OF THE MILITARY, BUT YOU, PEOPLE LIKE US, CIVILIANS? THE ONLY INNOCENT PEOPLE DIEING ARE MIDDLE EASTERN, CAUGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF A PISSING WAR. I don't understand why these right wing people speak about this matter as if someone thousands of miles away stops them from picking up their morning coffee at dunkin donuts, or buying their huge suv, or getting a top notch education. They go on and on and on about those people need to be stopped, they need to be killed, there trying to take away our freedom. Nothing has changed in regular American Citizens lives, nothing. that is not true, so much has changed, it now takes hours in the airport, they practically give you a cavity search now, what about all the Patriot Act stuff, all the phone taps. Major sporting events practically strip search you etc. MUCH has changedYOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT.

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I mention buses blowing up, children and woman dieing for no reason, innocent lives lost with no explanation,
and you give me the length of the lines at the airport? Security measures? Red, orange, bullshit alerts?
I rest my case.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I mention buses blowing up, children and woman dieing for no reason, innocent lives lost with no explanation,
and you give me the length of the lines at the airport? Security measures? Red, orange, bullshit alerts?
I rest my case.

you said our life has not changed, and I illustrated that it has.

if you think it can't happen here then you are sadly mistaken.

so who is blowing themselves up in crowded market places and on buses? Muslims- that's who.

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you said our life has not changed, and I illustrated that it has.

if you think it can't happen here then you are sadly mistaken.

so who is blowing themselves up in crowded market places and on buses? Muslims- that's who.

You know, I don't want to judge you, but you should reconsider your stance on this matter. Let's say for instance, in the United States a group of Southern Baptist felt that they needed to destroy everything secular about this country because that is the way they interpreted the Bible, they felt God was instructing them to do this in order for their souls to be saved. They went on to commit acts of terror in major cities, destroying media facilities, adult stores, night clubs, strip clubs, etc..
They used explosives to commit these acts, including suicide bombings. I am sure you would not make statements such as "The only good Christian is a dead one", for a Baptist is a Christian, just like a Methodists, just like a Catholic is one. I am almost positive you would say "We need to kill those Baptist for what they are doing. But in this case of Muslims your ignorance(it's real meaning) and emotions get the best of you, and you choose to not distinguish between the obvious, that a muslim bombing people in Iraq is very different from a Muslim in the United States. You can clearly distinguish between a Catholic and a Baptist, yet because you don't necessary come across Muslims and probably haven't in you life you make rediculous generalized statements, and spit on any intelligence you might have. You blind yourself and say "there all the same to me" and that is sad.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You know, I don't want to judge you, but you should reconsider your stance on this matter. Let's say for instance, in the United States a group of Southern Baptist felt that they needed to destroy everything secular about this country because that is the way they interpreted the Bible, they felt God was instructing them to do this in order for their souls to be saved. They went on to commit acts of terror in major cities, destroying media facilities, adult stores, night clubs, strip clubs, etc..
They used explosives to commit these acts, including suicide bombings. I am sure you would not make statements such as "The only good Christian is a dead one", for a Baptist is a Christian, just like a Methodists, just like a Catholic is one. I am almost positive you would say "We need to kill those Baptist for what they are doing. But in this case of Muslims your ignorance(it's real meaning) and emotions get the best of you, and you choose to not distinguish between the obvious, that a muslim bombing people in Iraq is very different from a Muslim in the United States. You can clearly distinguish between a Catholic and a Baptist, yet because you don't necessary come across Muslims and probably haven't in you life you make rediculous generalized statements, and spit on any intelligence you might have. You blind yourself and say "there all the same to me" and that is sad.

Baptists using terrorist actions... they need to be put down.

I live in San Francisco, there is not a more diverse place on the planet.

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Baptists using terrorist actions... they need to be put down.

I live in San Francisco, there is not a more diverse place on the planet.

Does not matter how diverse of a place you live in, you clearly have not had any experiences with Muslim besides whatever they show them doing on fox news in Iraq.
To claim a Muslim in the Nation of Islam is the same as an extremists in Iraq is insane, and my comparison makes complete sense, you are doing the exact same thing. Muslims have many different sects, and chapters with different doctrine pertaining to each group. Most Muslims are non violent and that is a fact, yet to you, there all in on it. I support many republican views, I'm against abortion, I support the death penalty to a certain extent, and I believe in schools not pushing God completely out of the classroom, but there is this republican way of thinking towards that war that is just too simple, too barberic, too 1800's for someone with half of an education, I mean sometimes they sound like 3rd graders.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

I know I'm talking EXTREME and don't really wanna kill all of them, but that's how I feel sometimes.

maybe you missed this post.

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
maybe you missed this post.

I hear ya, and maybe you feel like that sometimes, but theres a few guy's running this show that feel like that all the time, and they are acting upon it, I mean Repubs loooove talking about how everything the left does is making this country shit. Yet this administration has done just that to the 10th power. Economy, and foreign affairs are in horrendous shape, our debt has is through the roof since he's been in, and yet, the right has all the answers, poor guys, cause there are wonderful republican politicians out there.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I hear ya, and maybe you feel like that sometimes, but theres a few guy's running this show that feel like that all the time, and they are acting upon it, I mean Repubs loooove talking about how everything the left does is making this country shit. Yet this administration has done just that to the 10th power. Economy, and foreign affairs are in horrendous shape, our debt has is through the roof since he's been in, and yet, the right has all the answers, poor guys, cause there are wonderful republican politicians out there.

well lets not forget that Dubya is not the King of the US. What are the democrats doing/done?
they are all a joke.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad