• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

hispanic muslims on the increase

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
We eat too much pork, drink too much beer, and sleep with too many woman to ever be Muslims.

And we're not circumcised. If you want to be a true Muslim you have to snip snip down there like a jew.

Last edited:

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
And we're not circumcised. If you want to be a true Muslim you cut to snip snip down there like a jew.

A Latino being a Muslim is really bewlidering to me, most latino nations are so deeply rooted in Catholicism that some laws in those countries are blatently religious, lol. For example in a lot of those countries, being associated or part of a satanic cult MIGHT GET your ass locked up, lol.
If you find me a Mexican Muslim, and I looed through his house, I'd find candles, a picture of mary, and 25 rosarie beeds.

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
That's true too. But it makes sense that some go for Islam because of the same structure but different rules. Where it's familiar but different and new at the same time.

dimebags

Experienced Poster
Best answers
isn't it a crazy world (USA) where you can say anything you want about Christianity but every other religion has to be respected.

That is soooo true!

Hell you can't even say Merry Christmas any more, it's Happy Holidays!

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A Latino being a Muslim is really bewlidering to me, most latino nations are so deeply rooted in Catholicism that some laws in those countries are blatently religious, lol. For example in a lot of those countries, being associated or part of a satanic cult MIGHT GET your ass locked up, lol.
If you find me a Mexican Muslim, and I looed through his house, I'd find candles, a picture of mary, and 25 rosarie beeds.

im a mexican muslim i dont have anything relating to jesus in my house.

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
honestly I already mentioned it.... i have respect for the islam and for muslims... cause I had a lot of turk and arab friends when I lived in germany and taught me a lot about the Islam and since then I just say... Talibans might be muslims... but they are extremists and under Allah's eyes sinners, cause the Koran doesn't say to kill anybody either being muslims or anything else... and one thing I respect also about the muslims is the Ramadan.... damn I couldn't do that... much respect for this... serio

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
honestly I already mentioned it.... i have respect for the islam and for muslims... cause I had a lot of turk and arab friends when I lived in germany and taught me a lot about the Islam and since then I just say... Talibans might be muslims... but they are extremists and under Allah's eyes sinners, cause the Koran doesn't say to kill anybody either being muslims or anything else... and one thing I respect also about the muslims is the Ramadan.... damn I couldn't do that... much respect for this... serio
exactly dawg...every religion has its sinners...but i don't think none has as much sinners as catholics :/

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
exactly dawg...every religion has its sinners...but i don't think none has as much sinners as catholics :/
you are right... watch those evangelistas in Miami there are a lot of them... I saw them personally when I was there.... in their mass and shit they scream, they sing and they cry and shit.... but once they get out they normal again and get drunk, fuck arround like whores and shit... this is crazy...

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you are right... watch those evangelistas in Miami there are a lot of them... I saw them personally when I was there.... in their mass and shit they scream, they sing and they cry and shit.... but once they get out they normal again and get drunk, fuck arround like whores and shit... this is crazy...

Where do I sign to become one!?!?

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Where do I sign to become one!?!?

Camba this is a great exageration, although it did make me laugh. Evangelicals are an interesting group, there religion is very muched based on a lifestyle, rather than tradition, and rituals. Your right that some of them do life double lives, but it expected since the standards set by some of these churches is so difficult to achive. No drinking, smoking, dancing, sexing, kursing, some even go as far as to say don't watch worldly movies, or television, don't listen to the radio, it's a tough lifestyle to lead.

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Camba this is a great exageration, although it did make me laugh. Evangelicals are an interesting group, there religion is very muched based on a lifestyle, rather than tradition, and rituals. Your right that some of them do life double lives, but it expected since the standards set by some of these churches is so difficult to achive. No drinking, smoking, dancing, sexing, kursing, some even go as far as to say don't watch worldly movies, or television, don't listen to the radio, it's a tough lifestyle to lead.
exageration is what they do... cause nowhere in the bible says... to scream, and cry and act a drama scene while you are praying to god.... and also nowhere in the bible says to be that conservative as you mentioned...

mendez1

Best answers
Yeah there are a lot of Spanish Muslims in New York and Phili. Some are even 5%. Me I am Catholic like most other Mexicans but I am not going to knock Islam. I know Islam never went to Mexico and killed us or enslaved us because we didn't join there church. And even though I was born Catholic I know that truth.

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the only good muslim is a dead one

There is nothing wrong with being a Muslim, we have Muslims in the United States and they are some of the most peaceful people around, Islam spands across the globe, and is one of the World's leading religions, should they all be dead???

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
There is nothing wrong with being a Muslim, we have Muslims in the United States and they are some of the most peaceful people around, Islam spands across the globe, and is one of the World's leading religions, should they all be dead???

when there is an outbreak of mad cow disease you must kill the whole herd to eradicate the disease. *cocks pistol*

ElDominicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
when there is an outbreak of mad cow disease you must kill the whole herd to eradicate the disease. *cocks pistol*

Well Cows in Iraq and Cows in the US are clearly not in the same herd, they don't graze the same land, they don't have the same owner, and they don't feed the same people. So you'd kill all the cattle in the US because the one's over seas are diseased?? I don't think you would.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad