• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Hoop ear rings

Sweets79

Best answers

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i were mine on my pepe i have a prince albert i put that on everything. i only take it out when i have sex

_LAFA_LOFOKAFA_

Legendary Poster
Best answers
haha yeah... I like this place, but sometimes the peeps can be fools...I haven't seen you anywhere on the boards though..

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i am always on hear i cant post my own thread i dont have that option on my screen i have been punish by the great ones for beein a fool thats my guess

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well the homie solo drove one day and i just got out of prison he told me about this freek that wanted to fuck me so ass i paroled i was horny like a mother fucker i could put my dick into almost anything including a brick wall no not that bad any ways this chick we picked her up and we were going for a friend but the friend back ed out so i was likes lets get a room she was fuck the room lets fuck right hear i was like okay so i had a mean as hard on and she unziped me and started to give me head my home boy almost crashed trien to ajust the rear vew mirror well i got my fuck on in the back seet but the hina was like so good i felt i could hold it it was my first peise of ass and i was like fuck i pulled out and i busted all over the place she was fucken pist off and my homboy wass laughing his ass of i was like i just got out what did you expect wait a minute and we can go for it again well the hina was mad she almost busted hers but we got to our destination and my boy was like let me hit it she was like hell no and left she told me to loose the number fuck that was fucked up but my boy was like dam fool you got sholong you must be like half black or something half from the waist down i started to laugh but he was clownin on me because the hina left all disapointed fuck i havent had any in years what the fuck was i sopose to do last like 1 full hour. LOL ow well

Ghost_303

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well the homie solo drove one day and i just got out of prison he told me about this freek that wanted to fuck me so ass i paroled i was horny like a mother fucker i could put my dick into almost anything including a brick wall no not that bad any ways this chick we picked her up and we were going for a friend but the friend back ed out so i was likes lets get a room she was fuck the room lets fuck right hear i was like okay so i had a mean as hard on and she unziped me and started to give me head my home boy almost crashed trien to ajust the rear vew mirror well i got my fuck on in the back seet but the hina was like so good i felt i could hold it it was my first peise of ass and i was like fuck i pulled out and i busted all over the place she was fucken pist off and my homboy wass laughing his ass of i was like i just got out what did you expect wait a minute and we can go for it again well the hina was mad she almost busted hers but we got to our destination and my boy was like let me hit it she was like hell no and left she told me to loose the number fuck that was fucked up but my boy was like dam fool you got sholong you must be like half black or something half from the waist down i started to laugh but he was clownin on me because the hina left all disapointed fuck i havent had any in years what the fuck was i sopose to do last like 1 full hour. LOL ow well
[lmao] damn hommie u always got a story to crack me up lol

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dam i shouldn't have rote that i am going to sleep sorry but true storie i could have hit it back to back but the hina was already pist i just need to wipe down.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad