• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I have felt like shit so much

Best answers
You see, I look white, and I somewhat am, but I love Latina girls a ton, but it seems that they just shrug me off, and all that kind of shit because of the shade of skin I just so happen to have.

What is it that could be wrong with me, all I want to do is be friends, and maybe, if they want to, go out, but they wont give me a chance, just laugh and flip me off...what is with that?

Well, you tell me what you girls like and I will take your advice on it.

Best answers
look its simple. white men just aint as attractive. thats why they shrug you off its nothing to do with your skin tone get that through your head, your race has nothing to do with it. they just dont want u. sorry to sound mean but im sick of people blaming evey little bad thing on race, have you ever considered the idea that maybe your just ugly? 4 real get a grip

Best answers
Kinda strange though, most of the time I am hearing "fucking white boy you pienche cracker bitch, go back to class" and that shit...but yeah, I understand what you mean.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that's bad advice. any guy can get just about any woman. The top 3 things just about every woman likes are...

1. a guy who is confident
2. a guy who is funny
3. a tall guy

White men are not attractive? Then why is every woman dreaming of Brad Pitt, George Clooney, David Beckham.... you get my drift?

Best answers
latinas have to me 'swayed' they tend to date boys who are all of the above, but sometimes you can slip in and get one, they aint hard to get 2, you just need to think outside the box

Best answers
Its most of the time for me wiggy, most of the time. Other times, its because they have boyfriends, but if they have a guy, well then cool, we are friends then, nothing more..

Best answers
Oh, yeah, im confident, I am told I am funny, although I dont always believe it, and well, I aint the tallest guy around, 5'6 sound good for a 16 year old?

Best answers
Oh, yeah, im confident, I am told I am funny, although I dont always believe it, and well, I aint the tallest guy around, 5'6 sound good for a 16 year old?

well my brother is 5'4 and he manages to date beautiful latinas quite easily it all comes down to how u are as a person

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You see, I look white, and I somewhat am, but I love Latina girls a ton, but it seems that they just shrug me off, and all that kind of shit because of the shade of skin I just so happen to have.

What is it that could be wrong with me, all I want to do is be friends, and maybe, if they want to, go out, but they wont give me a chance, just laugh and flip me off...what is with that?

its not how about how white you are or how tall or short you are.......but maybe u dont have the swagger ....ever thought of that?

ESA BABY GURL

Legendary Poster
Best answers

WELL NOTHING WRONG WITH DAT ...... JUST B URSELF AND MAYBE U FIND SUMONE SOON ..... DAT GONNA LK U

1 Noche 4

Best answers
ey shotgun...dont listen 2 dese skuares no saven nada..well kinda..
but grls der like..uhmm der complicated. leave it at dat.. just talk 2 all of dem aver cual t pela..cus most grls on here im sorry 2 say but dere slutty as fuck n ders a few dat are cool..and wtf!! what happened w/ uhmm whas her name? dat grl dat u were all in love w/ ??

power624

Best answers
If you cvan't see what girls you want like ur not payin attention.

FFFOOOCCCUUUSS!!!!!!

[hurtu]

{*4l???4*}

Legendary Poster
Best answers

My personal opinion Rage.... i think why guyz are cute... it jus really depends on how dey present them self n all that u know?!? u bein white aint a problem... lol i cant hate cuz im part white.. lol:eek: jus keep ur head up...u'll find sum1!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad