• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

i LOV3 HiM TO MUCH TO LEAVE HiM...

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
IV3 B33N WiT MY BF ABOUT 10MONTHZ NOW AND i KNOW HE CH3ATZ ON M3.. H3 HAS 3V3N CH3AT3D ON ME WiT ON3 OF MY HOM3GURLZ... BUT LiK3 i WANT TO BR3AK UP WiT HiM BUT 3V3RY TiM3 i SAY iM GOiN TO DO iT i DONT.. W3 3ND UP ARGU3iNG AND MAK3iNG UP... iDK WAT TO DO.. i G3T MAD AT HiM ALOT BUT TH3N i JUS D3AL... i CANT SAY THAT iM FULLY RiT3 B3CUZ i CH3AT3D ON HiM TOO BUT ONLY CUZ H3 CH3AT3D ON M3... i KNOW 2WRONGZ DONT MAK3 A RiT3 BUT OH W3LL... WHAT SHOULD i DO???????

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
u need to ask urself.... is this my worth? dont take shit from anyone, it might hurt but its got 2 b done

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
i F33L LiK3 PART OF MY H3ART SAYz 2 STAY N DA OTH3R PART SAYz TO L3T GO... SO iM LiK3 TORN SO i JUS STiCK AROUND....

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
thats never good, god only helps those that help themselves first, u gota let him go 4 real, find urself then find da vato of ur dreams

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
look girl, ure just confused and ur obviously hurt becoz u feel betrayed, used, and vulnerable. but dont let that get you down...i know its tough..but have sum love for yourself and help yourself..ur lookin for a hopeless romance in that dude when its obvious that he doesnt respect you and if he doesnt respect you now, then he probly never will...stand up for yourself gurl dont be afraid of him..coz soon as you know it...you'll be killin urself for him and its not worth it..once u leave him...he'll be back knockin on ur door..

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
BUT DAMNz MY WHOL3 LOV3 LiF3 IS FUCK3D UP..... I HAD DA VATO OF MY DR3AMz D3N i FUCK3D UP N CH3AT3D ON HiM N D3N GOT ANOTH3R HYNA D3N i FUCK3D DAT UP2 AND TH3N HURT HiM AGAiN BY NOT G3TTiN BACK WiT HiM BCUZ i HAD A VATO W3N i DiD DAT TO HiM... SO i GU3SS iTZ COM3iN BACK ON M3 FOR DOiN WAT i DiD.......

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well u live and you learn...you have to learn from it, u cant live your whole life tormentin yourself wonderin why u fucked up, u need to settle down a little..find a purpose in your life...dont let guys use you anymore..have sum love for youself and your dignity!

we all fuck up in relationships...nobody is perfect...but dont keep feelin bad for urself..find a purpose.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"i Cheated On Him Too But Only Because He Cheated On Me"...damn Thats Wrong Girly....well, Yeah You Should Let Him Go And Have Some Respect Like B Said....

Breal

Banned
Best answers
wow, your age says 14 and you all are having sex? :eek:
I know you may not want to hear this but you are still a baby, slow down a bit.

Remember puppy love should NOT involve doggie style yo! :D

goodluck

htownzdulcenina

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aight i was wit da one boy and we went out for 1yr and 2 months i knew he was cheatin on me i did alot for him i did wat he wanted when he wanted i thought he loved me until one day he started cheatin on me in public like goin to parties wit otha girls n everything i still see him everyday droppin off hius girl itz really hard but u gotta let him go im sorry mamas!!!

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
i KNOW iM B3ARLY 14... BUT i HAV3 A KiD ALR3ADY SO LiK3 i F33L OLD3R TH3N i AM BUT Y3A... i TALK3D TO HiM TODAY TO BR3AK UP WiT HiM BUT AGAiN W3 JUS MAD3 UP.....

Breal

Banned
Best answers
You already have a kid, wow that blows my mind. If you were my daughter, I would have had the kid that knocked you up wearing cement shows at the bottom of the Pacific ocean and I'd lock you in your room until you were 20.

stay strong, goodluck.

Best answers
u should break up wit him b-cuz da important thing about a relationship is trust n if u guys dont have that then there's no point of ur relationship

u should rly ask ur self if is he worth it n if u cant do it then might as well get sum1 else 2 do it 4 u

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
IV3 B33N WiT MY BF ABOUT 10MONTHZ NOW AND i KNOW HE CH3ATZ ON M3.. H3 HAS 3V3N CH3AT3D ON ME WiT ON3 OF MY HOM3GURLZ... BUT LiK3 i WANT TO BR3AK UP WiT HiM BUT 3V3RY TiM3 i SAY iM GOiN TO DO iT i DONT.. W3 3ND UP ARGU3iNG AND MAK3iNG UP... iDK WAT TO DO.. i G3T MAD AT HiM ALOT BUT TH3N i JUS D3AL... i CANT SAY THAT iM FULLY RiT3 B3CUZ i CH3AT3D ON HiM TOO BUT ONLY CUZ H3 CH3AT3D ON M3... i KNOW 2WRONGZ DONT MAK3 A RiT3 BUT OH W3LL... WHAT SHOULD i DO???????

go jump in a lake... fruit cake

Best answers
how old is ur man and yes u should break up wit him b_cuz if hes breaking ur heart then he dont luv u girl and if ur man is 18 i think ur ma fucken twin.

chaparra

Best answers
w3ll gurl th3 only thing i can t3ll you is that do what your h3art t3lls you to

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad