• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I love country music!

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i like some of it i like blue grass and some others i dont know the names but once in a long while i put that station on and i hear a few good song not that i was ever into it but i live in white vile so i hear it on the construction site lots of white cow boys working with their radio on i cant help that a few of them are good.

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i like some of it i like blue grass and some others i dont know the names but once in a long while i put that station on and i hear a few good song not that i was ever into it but i live in white vile so i hear it on the construction site lots of white cow boys working with their radio on i cant help that a few of them are good.
would u consider yoursel much like awhite boy?

cus i heard you was much like one...not saying its true...just wanted tah kno da truth from u

Thumper Pomona

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i think i am just me white i wouldn't say i am like a reformed gang member and just try to be normal what ever that is but i still got chuxs does that make me white. lol nena you the nerd

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
image0012-1.jpg

who wants to buy one of these... $15 plus shipping

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad