• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

*~*I nEeD sOmE aDvIcE........*~*

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
:confused: I need some advice. U c I broke up almost a year ago with my ex-vato, pero i just can't get over him.he going out w\dis other hina, and I been datin other vatos, pero I just can't get over him. I don't know wat to do! He looks alright w\his new gurl(happy) pero I just don't knoe. I knoe I want to get over him, but how? I just need some advice, and trust me i'll really apperciate it.
*~*Thanx*~*

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Like What I Did Was WortE A Song About How I Felt Then I Burned It Up.. But Then That Is Me

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Damn Girl U Need 2 Go N Get Ur Party On,

Smoke Till The Fat Girl Singss, Me N The Fellas Ride As If Tommorow Is The Day That We Die.. Im The Host, Shadow Is Stright Running The Show,... Damn Im Still Singing Lol,

Get Ur Drink On,

Best answers
???

take it from me its hard to still have feelings for your ex-vato i still have feelings for my ex-vato tambien and its hard cause we still go to the same school and everything and we see each other everyday and we look at each other when we are with our vato or vata!! its hard it is going to take time that is all i have to say but right now i have found someone who loves me more than my ex-vato ever did so you know i am going good right now so well anywho i hope i helped well g2g!! chunck the deuces!!!

La_locita

Best answers
Tell Him How U Feel And Try To See Wat Happens And If Noting Happends His Not Urs No More

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
Tell Him How U Feel And Try To See Wat Happens And If Noting Happends His Not Urs No More

No puedo porque si lo ago, me va costar mucho!
His gurl will bring shit up,.........and I don't want to get suspened again in the same year, for starting a fight. And besides,.......I want to get OVER him........pero NO PUEDO y NO SE COMO!!! What should I do?

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
Damn Girl U Need 2 Go N Get Ur Party On,

Smoke Till The Fat Girl Singss, Me N The Fellas Ride As If Tommorow Is The Day That We Die.. Im The Host, Shadow Is Stright Running The Show,... Damn Im Still Singing Lol,

Get Ur Drink On,

?Wat do u mean?

dr0ne

Best answers
Look at it like this.. three things to consider. It's not supposed to happen. If it was, it would be.. Second of all, If you left him, there was a reason, and if he left you, then he's missing out, not you. And finally.. statistically.. 6 billion people in this world.. Atleast half are Men.. 3 billion guys.. Let's say.. 1 billion, you can't date.. *Too young, old, ugly, not your type, married, taken, sick, perverted, too far away, you'll never meet) That still leaves 2 billion muthafuckas out there for you. If this one isn't for you.. I'm sure you'll find one out of the other 1,999,999,999.. Pretty simple math, the odds are in your favor for some happiness..

A QUOTE FROM ME
"I miss that feeling when I kissed you//Yes, I miss the feeling, I don't miss you."

~La ScOrPiOn~

Best answers
Look at it like this.. three things to consider. It's not supposed to happen. If it was, it would be.. Second of all, If you left him, there was a reason, and if he left you, then he's missing out, not you. And finally.. statistically.. 6 billion people in this world.. Atleast half are Men.. 3 billion guys.. Let's say.. 1 billion, you can't date.. *Too young, old, ugly, not your type, married, taken, sick, perverted, too far away, you'll never meet) That still leaves 2 billion muthafuckas out there for you. If this one isn't for you.. I'm sure you'll find one out of the other 1,999,999,999.. Pretty simple math, the odds are in your favor for some happiness..

A QUOTE FROM ME
"I miss that feeling when I kissed you//Yes, I miss the feeling, I don't miss you."

What were you talking about?

sweet baby

Best answers
Well First All Girls Go Through That And I Understand B-cuzi Went Through That To And I Was Like Utrust Me At First U Get All But Hurrt But As Time Goes By Your Meet Other Guys Until U Find The Right 1 .u Probably See Him And That Is Making You Bring Up Memories.and U Might Think U Miss Him But What Think U Dont Miss Him Its On Mind . That I Went Through 2 So Dont Feel Down Always Keep Ur Head Up Alright

linorebolledo

Best answers
get over it

No puedo porque si lo ago, me va costar mucho!
His gurl will bring shit up,.........and I don't want to get suspened again in the same year, for starting a fight. And besides,.......I want to get OVER him........pero NO PUEDO y NO SE COMO!!! What should I do?
[\quote~ _lion_~;ey hina just get over it esa si lo kieres then tell him como te sientes if that doesnt work out then just try to hide ur feelings cuando lo veas [\quote\]

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad