• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

*~*I nEeD sOmE aDvIcE........*~*

Best answers
Personally, i think you should just focus on yourself, do something new, have fun........you'll forget about him fast. Just think that if you guys are really meant to be then you'll be together but if not don't worry about it, there's someone for you out there for you..........Also, don't chase him, let him chase you!

Best answers
Should i take him serious??????

well mi boyfriend asked me out 3 days ago but before we went out i heard so many bad shit bout him. my friends dont like him and one of my friends went out w/him. one of my friends introduced me 2 him last year wen we went 2 da hunted hotel, dats how i met him. after dat we stared talkin on da phone and we started goin 2 parties 2gether and........ we started 2 make out..well but da good think is dat now we r goin out but da problem is dat he is a player and he even almited but c his cousin told me dat he wanted 2 change cuz he wanted 2 take me 4 real and cuz he really likes me. den he told me da same day he askes me out da same thing. so i dont now if 2 believe him and take him serious or just dont care or dont take him serious. wat should i do??

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
Damn Girl U Need 2 Go N Get Ur Party On,

Smoke Till The Fat Girl Singss, Me N The Fellas Ride As If Tommorow Is The Day That We Die.. Im The Host, Shadow Is Stright Running The Show,... Damn Im Still Singing Lol,

Get Ur Drink On,

this is a 13 year old asking for advice!

ISA

Best answers
i know who that feels to not be able to get over your ex but the only thing is that time is gonna make it better..... como my jefita said to me when it happen to me un clabo saca a otro clabo. you just need to move. he already did. i think you should do the same.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad