• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

I'AM LOOKing

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah kind i like your poem.................i thought i found my man too but he turned out to be a lil bitch and i dont mean a girl he was a guy yes but he was like a lil bitch no doubt..............so he aint worth it so hope you find your girl......................as i hope to find my man...................;)

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeap it really b...........but some girls can really be hard core bitches too.......no doubt i know a few..........and dey be my freind and all but i dont know.....i dont think im like dat even though i kik it wit dem hopefully que no se me pege lo bitchy lol................

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Dammmn Vlking...I never knew you could write like this. I liked it...it was nice. Well hope you find your girlie soon and well just keep looking...you'll find her soon.

SadeyeZ

Best answers
I like it, and i hope u find the gurl ur lookin 4 im prety sure she'l be luky 2have a guy thats honest, and u should write that other poem, maybe it will come out as good as this 1

SadeyeZ

Best answers
^^ lol...yea it was alright...nothing good....nothing bad...just aight e vato...pero in accordance 2 what these rukas r saying...females are kind of like an apple tree....the rotten ugly ones are at the bootom...easy 2 get....but the ones that aretrue, nice, with beatiful personalities are at the top...you have to climb and actually go out your way for them...caus etyhey r the ones that r truly worth it...

hey i got that on a txt one time, they told me that they r makin sure im not the one thats at the bottom. LOL:D

Raton

Best answers
DAMN I'AM LOOKING 4 A GIRL
THAT WILL DO ANY THING 4 ME CUZ I WILL DO THE SAME BACK
AND WHEN WE MAKE LOVE I CAN LOOK IN HER EYeS AND ASK HER DO U LIKE IT LIKE THAT
I'AM LOOKong FOR A GIR THAT CAN BE MY BEST FRIEND
THE GIRL THAT WILL TELL ME THAT ARE LOVE WILL NEVER END
I'AM LOOKING FOR THE GIRL THAT IS REAL
A GIRL THAT KNOWS HOW I FEEL
LOOKING FOR A GIRL THAT WILL BE WITH ME AND ONLY ME
GIRL THAT WHEN SOME THING WRONG THAT SHE WILL TELL ME AND NOT SAY LET IT BE
A GIRL THAT WILL GIVE ME A BABBY
A GIRL THAT WHEN I LOOK AT HER I GO KRAZY
DAMN I STILL ANT FOUND HER OR MAYBE SHE RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FIND THE GIRL 4 ME WELL YO VOY
vato please... love tu sabes muy bien that u would not fall in love

jasmine1

Best answers
im kind a like that gurl and i can understand that you want that kind of gurl. the special kind thta is willing to take risks for you right?? it takes awhile to find thta gurl but i guarentee that you will eventully find her. it could be me it could be anyone and i wish it would be me. whoever gets to have you will be one lucky gurl.

La_locita

Best answers
if u find her do wat u say cause there are lots of guys that had said that and the never done wat the say and good luck with the girl hope u find her soon gud luk

tickle me elmo

Legendary Poster
Best answers
if u find her do wat u say cause there are lots of guys that had said that and the never done wat the say and good luck with the girl hope u find her soon gud luk
ur right babe Ive even said those kind of cosas.but u learn u kno.

IZZY

Best answers
Hey vato its cool that you show your feelings bcuz alot of the vatos are shy.

I hope you find that special girl!!!!!:)

Last edited:

Giggles0828

Best answers
dat was a relly good!!!!! u seem like a nice guy i think u will find dat girl ur lookin 4.....cuz i kno dat i lookin 4 dat guy 2

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What

[offtopic] What That Got To Do With My Pome OR WHAT EVER U WANT TO CALL IT

Last edited:
Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad