• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

if you don't buy pepsi becoz of this...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LOL.........Pepsi b my favoite kind of drink i mean no kiddin or nothin but da whole can is patriatic as it is if ya ask me ........:rolleyes: but it's da inside dats good you recycle da can anyways so why worry or even get butt hurt of what it says on da outside es da inside dat counts.........:D

yea i know...people are idiots these days...im just saying if you dont buy the can becoz of what said..then ur a tool of the USA..;)

lol pepsi or any kinda soda drink isn't healthy for u

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon it is thas why i havnt drank nothin but water and juice........:D these past months occasionally a soda but no so much........:D although theres a study dat showed dat cafiine was good for ya atleast three times a day you should drink dat....i dunno so simon........:D

Last edited:

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol i poured sum soda on a piece of meat and that shit turned black like oprah

that is whats happenin to ur liver

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
this b off topic a lil....

i bought this spm Cd yesterday rite and i think it was one of his first cd's it be aight not dat bad i still likes the cd that has "I'm SPM you know my name" den i forgots da rest pero yeah......i just thought sharin dat wit ya......:rolleyes: :p LOL.............

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LoL..yeah, spm be aight....he has sum really good songs but sum songs are just ehhhh....if u kno what i mean.

a lil..yea it is offtopic [offtopic] !

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
oh yeah and you didnt let me finish lol......he also said dat he aint gonna buy no more pepsi either.......:rolleyes: LOL

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol ok..dat seems to be a lil more on topic now....but did he say the reason he won't buy pepsi? coz alot of people dont buy pepsi for many other reasons...but if patriotism is their reason then i feel bad for them!

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
na he just said he had so many calories as it is and den i was like but ders a pepsi zero you could drink dat den he looked at me funny i was like what!!! den he said ok es cuz es red white and blue i was like :eek: LOL...........i dunno i'm just bored..........lol................:p

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i bought this spm Cd yesterday rite and i think it was one of his first cd's it be aight not dat bad i still likes the cd that has "I'm SPM you know my name" den i forgots da rest pero yeah......i just thought sharin dat wit ya......:rolleyes: :p LOL.............
The Purity Album 4 ur info....:p....either that 1 or Time is Money...

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
didnt purity and time is money both came out in 2000???? what was his actual debut hillwood or power moves i dun member..lol

lol...naw....well simon hilllwood was his 1st album ever...but he went big w/ umm either 3rd wish or the purity album i 4get which 1...aND NAW i think purrity came out in 00' and time is money in 03'...i dont really member though...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol...naw....well simon hilllwood was his 1st album ever...but he went big w/ umm either 3rd wish or the purity album i 4get which 1...aND NAW i think purrity came out in 00' and time is money in 03'...i dont really member though...

dat's what i said..LoL..orale....so hillwood is his album debut?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad