• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Is it cool if

Best answers
Is it cool if I am here, I am white and hispanic, chicano if you will, I was wondering if you guys are cool with that, if not I will go.

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i dont really care what race you are as long as you respect me im koo with it :)

oh and welcome to bp
hope you like it here

Last edited:
Best answers
just to let you know there is some white bashing on occasion especially if you post on the more intelligent threads.

Best answers
I dont really care if people bash on people or not, it happens to me so often in real life, why would I care if its through posts.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lmao@ pale eagle..........ay where is ur familia from? spanish settlers, white spanish immigrants from mexico...american immigrants..gringos ..crackaz..? anyways...welcome to bp....don't feel discriminated...we come in all kinds of colors..lol

~Nut Meg~

Best answers
Welcome to BP. I'm white too and so far I haven't had any trouble with anyone. It's awesome here with these guys and gals. :)

Best answers
My dad is from Panama, and so is my grandma, I was born up in vegas,

I checked out the chat room, everyone was nice to me, I like it here :)

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Welcome to BP. I'm white too and so far I haven't had any trouble with anyone. It's awesome here with these guys and gals. :)

no racist comments yet? damn stay away from me then because if you cross me the first thing im bringing up is your skin. call me sad i dont give a fuck.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
My dad is from Panama, and so is my grandma, I was born up in vegas,

I checked out the chat room, everyone was nice to me, I like it here :)

latino is latino, u raza. so u fine by me. it dont matter if u white/black/native/asian you still from the americas that makes us one multicolored familia :D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad