• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Is it wrong...

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I drove through LA, what's with the spray painting on freeway signs fetish some Latinos have? Maybe it's similar to Caucasians that climb mountains in snow blizzards. lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It Is Wrong.

Go Get Yo'self Some Pussy And Stop Masturbating On The Computer!

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
THAT IS FUCKd UP IF SOME ONE BE DOING THAT AND WHY DONT THAT SOME ONE GO TO PLAY BOY OR WWW.PIMP.COM AND DO THAT THERE LOL LOL HAHAHAHAH

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The Outcome Is Still Wrong

...just Find A Gurlfriend It Ain't That Hard!

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
YEE IT IS BUT THEN THAT SOME ONE IS LOOKing AT LIKE 18+ NOT 18- SO YEE THAT SOME ONE CAN LOOK AT PLAY BOY

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yee Go Find A Ho Or Some Thing Like They Is All Over Lol Hahah

dr0ne

Best answers
Nothing wrong with masturbation.. I mean.. I uess.. under the age of 16.. would be pretty weird. I wouldn't know.. I don't look at 15 year olds like that.. But.. Depends on how old you are.. Me personally, no matter how much vagina I get.. I still masturbate.. Passes the time.. Plus, it helps you as a person.. to better yourself.. See if you can get the nut off faster than the last time.. LMAO.. So wrong.. but funny.. Seriously though, the first portions of this were serious..

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i dont see anything wrong w/ it....unless ur older than 18...shit just go get u a 18+ pic...lol..

dr0ne

Best answers
18 is just a number by the government.. I mean, how the hell they know whena girl is mature enough? Everyone is different.. I'm not a pervert or anything.. I'm just stating fact.

( ^_^ )

Best answers
to masturbate to the pictures of girls on here if they are under 18?
180px-Pedobear.gif
Banana_Pedo_Bear_by_zorkky.gif
46AWVGUWRPJMND4OAAEWWTUDBGYPF5NX.gif

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
There is nothing wrong with masturbation the only thing wrong about it is a huge age difference. because of the age differance it is considered madatory rape or something like that

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad