• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

it was her first time

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It's your first time. As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he ;refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him - he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance.You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful.Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After all,it was your first time to have a tooth pulled. Naughty, Naughty! What were you thinkin' ? PERVERT I know what you were thinking!

[Lil Boo]

Legendary Poster
Best answers
HAHAHAHAHA....THAT WAS HALARiOUS.....i WAS BEiN A NASTY PERVERT....SORRY! LOL

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
anybody will think that in their mind...lol...but thats a good one even tho i heard it hahahahaha

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lmao, damn...mal pensados...I knew all along it was the dentist. ^_~

Krazy_Baby_Gurl

Best answers
Mayra you suck monkey ball'z..that'z mine ..:(....(well i guess not no more).......dont ever talk to me again...........Love your sister .......................................................................................................

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Mayra you suck monkey ball'z..that'z mine ..:(....(well i guess not no more).......dont ever talk to me again...........Love your sister .......................................................................................................

whos the one that sucks big munky balls aurora and it was never yours,no need for me not to talk to u u gonna talk 2 me in the bus ..................love your sister

pretty girl

Best answers
well i guess im a pervert cuz i thought so wrong and dont lie you know everyone thought wat i did!

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
LMFAO.......I've seen it before. Bet everyone is going to think nasty. Like I did at first....Forgot how funny it was. Thanks for posting it lol

erikabeat15

Best answers
that shit was helerious....i was getting a lil horny...lolz...j/k...nah i was just thinking reaaaal bad...sorry

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad