• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Its hard

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Simon it may b hard but what would so special about finding the right 1 if it was so easy...

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Its hard to find out that someone you realy like,likes someone else....
true elmo.......pero that will only be passajero cuz there will be alot more girls which you'll like alot and will make ya forget bout the one now....................pero all in all i feel ya tambien en esto............i felt like so a year ago.............simon.....pero you'll get over it you'll see lil mijos..........:p

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what.........you two broke up but two were doin so good last time i talked to ya que onda girl........ya need a shoulder im here for whatever..........aihgt.........:)

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon elmo..........dont forget i always got one for you too.....eh...........:) just incase ya ever need one...............:p

La_Dreamer07

Experienced Poster
Best answers
what.........you two broke up but two were doin so good last time i talked to ya que onda girl........ya need a shoulder im here for whatever..........aihgt.........:)
thanks girl but i dont know what to do with him anymore can you help?

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i'll try pero ya gonna have to tell me all.......si quiers me puedes llamr just i dont have my cell at da momment or we can talk on da board or pm..........which ever ya feel more comfortable.................simon ya know im here to help da hommies..out.........:)

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad