• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

It's Superbowl Time!!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
GO BEARS!!!!!!

SHIT I'M WILLIN TO PUT MONEY IN THE LINE ON THIS ONE...

i'm serious..if the bears lose, i'll send anyone 25 bucks...if they willing to bet...so whos down?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
alright lol..i'm very disapointed about this whole game...lol..but i'ma man of my word...when i get paid ..you'll get yo money.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hahahahah

GO BEARS!!!!!!

SHIT I'M WILLIN TO PUT MONEY IN THE LINE ON THIS ONE...

i'm serious..if the bears lose, i'll send anyone 25 bucks...if they willing to bet...so whos down?

loser!!!!!!!!..jk...i should've been here to make that bet...shit man!!!....damn ma doodey doo!!!!...lol....anyway, nighty night:) take care..god bless ya!!![wavey]

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Fuck this SUCKS!!!!

alright lol..i'm very disapointed about this whole game...lol..but i'ma man of my word...when i get paid ..you'll get yo money.
you should of not done that B.....I made a stupid bet and now I need to pay 20 bucks....I'm pissed off right now...shit I'm hella MAD!! I'm broke now....:( lmao that's what I get for running my mouth to my cousin...SHIT!

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
damn bears lost, it looked like bears was gonna win, that was pretty tight at the beggining

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah...it was tight in the beggining. I thought they where going to win, but Damn Colts cached up and won...it sucks

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
^goddamn don't even remind me...in the openning kick off they seemed like they had the energy to win..til all of them fumbles and intersections they caused. the first african american coach coulda won the superbowl..oh well, bears still the best!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad