• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Joke: So a plane is going down

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
and the Pilot Announces "We need to lose some more weight and we've already thrown out all the luggage" "We're going to start throwing out people". "We will do it by Alphabetical Order" "Ok are there any Africans in the plane? Any Africans?" No one says anything. Then he says "Are there any black people? " Still no one says anything.

Then a Black little boy says "mama mama Aren't we African and Black?" The mom then says "No, today we are Nigggers! The Mexicans can go first!" The little black boy then turns to a Mexican boy and starts laughin saying "HAHA you're going next!"

The Mexican little boy says "Nope, Today we are wettbacks! Get ready to Jump My Nigga!"

HAPPY777

Best answers
Lol i got that text to me : )

Wow how funny i got that text to me its a small world i mean its a big world and all but any how you know what i mean ha ha ha lmao : ) :)

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
jaajajajajaja i love dis joke! pero i heard a different version. were da cubans arent cubans dey r reffs. pero i love dis one way more :) gud job

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad