• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

July 4 1996 Los Angeles

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is not funny its a very serious issue.
My full respect goes out to the "Red man" for standing up for what he believes in.
Shame on the NIGGER and the CRACKER for chastising a reporter for doing her job.

Last edited:

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers

My full respect goes out to the "Red man" for standing up for what he believes in.
Shame on the NIGGER and the CRACKER for chastising a reporter for doing her job.
the Red man is the only one that should be taken seriously here.

Last edited:

ESA_GIGGLESX3

Experienced Poster
Best answers
LOL I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY BUT SERIOUS AT THE SAME TIME BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY CUZ THAT FOO'S FACE WAS ALL BUSTED UP AND BLEEDING LOL

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I don't see how the white and black guy can talk about illegal aliens when their ancestors both came here. The United States belongs to the Native Americans, and the white man stole thier proper land.

That black guy might be an american citizen but his ancestors came here by boat from africa. We are all illegal aliens, and they have no right to protest against mexicans just trying to earn a better living in the land of freedom. We come here for a better life, not trying to hurt anyone.

If we're protesting against illegal immigration, the why not protests again african americans, or whites?

Just see how the black guy trys to take advantage of the woman, just because she has trouble speaking the english language. This shit pissed me off, stupid idiot.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers

The nigger and the cracker? I can see that you're very racist. Chastising her for doing her job? Her job is to call someone racist because they're protesting against people who are breaking the law?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I don't see how the white and black guy can talk about illegal aliens when their ancestors both came here. The United States belongs to the Native Americans, and the white man stole thier proper land.

That black guy might be an american citizen but his ancestors came here by boat from africa. We are all illegal aliens, and they have no right to protest against mexicans just trying to earn a better living in the land of freedom. We come here for a better life, not trying to hurt anyone.

If we're protesting against illegal immigration, the why not protests again african americans, or whites?

Just see how the black guy trys to take advantage of the woman, just because she has trouble speaking the english language. This shit pissed me off, stupid idiot.

"We come here for a better life, not trying to hurt anyone. "
Well they're not doing a very good job of not hurting anyone. Illegal aliens cost the US government 10 billion dollars in services used in 2005.

If this woman has trouble speaking the English language WTF is she doing working as a reporter? I also didn't see it that way. She called them racist and they responded. How was that trying to take advantage of her?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that lady wasn't working for FOXnews so she doesn't have to speak english. Univision is a all spanish program.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that lady wasn't working for FOXnews so she doesn't have to speak english. Univision is a all spanish program.

That's fine but she obviously interviews Americans who speak English. If I were her I might just try to be fluent in English if I were going to interview people who speak English.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"she obviously interviewed americans who speak english" ....ummm univision is like the spanish version of foxnews....as you know this country secondary language is spanish....you don't expect she fuckin works in cuba? to me it looks likes she got involved with the situation..and her translator probably got lost...who knows?

anyways, that's not the case at all...i think the main part of the problem is capitalism and the fuckin dogs in high powers, as far as black and white people are concerned..we have the added dimension which is racism. For White people it becomes classism and power is, I think, ultimately what we’re talking about.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
"she obviously interviewed americans who speak english" ....ummm univision is like the spanish version of foxnews....as you know this country secondary language is spanish....you don't expect she fuckin works in cuba? to me it looks likes she got involved with the situation..and her translator probably got lost...who knows?

anyways, that's not the case at all...i think the main part of the problem is capitalism and the fuckin dogs in high powers, as far as black and white people are concerned..we have the added dimension which is racism. For White people it becomes classism and power is, I think, ultimately what we?re talking about.

I think the main part of the problem is that you're out of touch with reality.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
is that all your monkey ass can say? out of touch with reality? what's your problem illegals? as much as you wanna call us communist or illegals or blame the feds for this....you are forgettin that culture plays a role in this too..
Some cultures certain aspects that work well with capitalism and some cultures stress aspects that are in conflict with capitalism. i wish i could embrace your optimism right wing..i really do.

Last edited:

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
is that all your monkey ass can say? out of touch with reality? what's your problem illegals? as much as you wanna call us communist or illegals or blame the feds for this....you are forgettin that culture plays a role in this too..
Some cultures certain aspects that work well with capitalism and some cultures stress aspects that are in conflict with capitalism. i wish i could embrace your optimism right wing..i really do.
and thats all the monkey ass can say.

Tony602

Legendary Poster
Best answers

man i understand that but thats how shit works if u want some land u take it i mean its all in history the roman were only in europe but they owned land in africa

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
man i understand that but thats how shit works if u want some land u take it i mean its all in history the roman were only in europe but they owned land in africa
You make me want to bust the helicopter on your face with my chorra Tone.WTF are you talking about?

Last edited:

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
The nigger and the cracker? I can see that you're very racist. Chastising her for doing her job? Her job is to call someone racist because they're protesting against people who are breaking the law?
No I'm not that racist, prejudice, well to a certain extent yes I am. But then again who isn't? FYI she did not implicitly say YOU ARE RACIST. She asked him, " Are you a racist?". Then the guy flipped out, when a simple no would have been enough.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
No I'm not that racist, prejudice, well to a certain extent yes I am. But then again who isn't? FYI she did not implicitly say YOU ARE RACIST. She asked him, " Are you a racist?". Then the guy flipped out, when a simple no would have been enough.

that proves he was more than likely a racist...and then he was like "see this black man, he's my brother" ..lol that wasn't even the question...but I wonder what he really thinks about the NAACP? the brown berets?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad