• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Jury Duty

Definitely take the laptop. They had wifi access at my county's courthouse.

Oooohhhh! Wifi! :rolleyes: I know, but this is Georgia, so I was surprised.

With the laptop you can give a play by play for us here at BP.US.

The e-audience is listening.

lol well, let's hope it's that interesting! In that case,minute by minute play by play, for sure!

You're kidding? Well, don't I feel special. :D

I took long to reply to your question because I was starting to quote you, then I decided to PM you, then I decided to go back to the quote. LOL.

You can be my first new comment too if you like. :D I haven't been on here much in months and see that a lot of old things were erased after some meltdown/breakdown. All my comments and many other things are gone from my account. :( There are a lot of new people now.

You can be my first new comment too if you like. :D I haven't been on here much in months and see that a lot of old things were erased after some meltdown/breakdown. All my comments and many other things are gone from my account. :( There are a lot of new people now.

Obviously, I am new. I signed up at the beginning of the month then the site crashed for a while. A lot of us had to start from scratch when the site was restored.

What is the comment section for? Some idiot, necro-owns-u-ho, left a bunch of photobucket images in my comment box. I found out later he/she did the same to others. It was my only comment, but it has since been deleted. What is the norm for the comment box?

Obviously, I am new. I signed up at the beginning of the month then the site crashed for a while. A lot of us had to start from scratch when the site was restored.

What is the comment section for? Some idiot, necro-owns-u-ho, left a bunch of photobucket images in my comment box. I found out later he/she did the same to others. What is the norm for the comment box?

Oh just kind of like a more permanent pm I think- that everyone can see. Mostly just a hi, how are you, love ya thing- unless some weirdo is leaving something like you're talking about. They left me one too. I deleted it.

Are you guys retarded? Do you honestly think theyre going to send cops to your house for not reporting to jury duty? They mail those things and they cant even prove you receive them.

Only idiots who respond to those things actually go...

I hope that you don't mind getting arrested the next time you get pulled over for speeding. Failure to respond to a jury notice is a criminal offense.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back