• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Latino = Italian

Italiano

Best answers
Real Latinos come from Italy. I don't even consider Spanish to be Latino. Latino comes from the Romans (Italian) which spoke Latin. My Parents both came from Italy and I consider myself 100% Latino. Why do Mexicans and Hispanics consider themselves Latino?

Budguy68

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Real Latinos come from Italy. I don't even consider Spanish to be Latino. Latino comes from the Romans (Italian) which spoke Latin. My Parents both came from Italy and I consider myself 100% Latino. I do not like Mexicans calling themselves Latino. Why do Mexicans and Hispanics consider themselves Latino? I'm guessing it is to be more White or European. When you call yourself Latino that means your ashamed of your native american roots.

Actually, humans originated from Africa so we are all Africans. Ohh and youre stupid too.

Best answers
Real Latinos come from Italy. I don't even consider Spanish to be Latino. Latino comes from the Romans (Italian) which spoke Latin. My Parents both came from Italy and I consider myself 100% Latino. Why do Mexicans and Hispanics consider themselves Latino?

Because....LEGALLY (As in, how the world thinks nowadays) central/south americans are consider latin american, their official languages (Spanish, Portuguese) are from latin decent.

Spain was under the dominion of the roman empire. Their culture and language was the same as the romans.

You are what they call a european latino.

I'm too high to explain myself better right now......i'll be back.

Best answers

We are latin - AMERICANS; as in of LATIN decent.

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I ain't going to start a discuccion about something that we don't need to explain!!!!

Italiano

Best answers
I have a friends from Spain and Italy that are bothered that hispanics call themselves Latino. When you call yourself Latino doesn't that mean that you want to Identify with your European heritage. Why don't you identify with your native american roots.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
italiano i live in europe and we never call italians latino get over it that term has changed in time.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers

try WiKeDpEdiA...

Best answers
I have a friends from Spain and Italy that are bothered that hispanics call themselves Latino. When you call yourself Latino doesn't that mean that you want to Identify with your European heritage. Why don't you identify with your native american roots.

It bothers me that you call yourself latino.

4oldndns

Experienced Poster
Best answers
somebody please help to identify me...presently i am flyin' over enemy skies.

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I was personally in Spain... in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Mursia to be specific... now all spaniards I met they all call the latin immigrants either latinos or sudacas.... so tell your spanish and italian friends they should go to this gang called "latin kings" and tell them they aren't latinos... they are actully in Madrid, Murcia, Barcelona, Valencia.... and in Italy I don't know exactly where... but they are already in Italy...

one question for you and your friends.... what do you know about the nowadays latin culture?? you all don't know shit...

CaMbA_L?K?

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what is latin culture?
I think the latin culture is those things all countries in latin america have in common... like food for example... I know there are empanadas mexicanas... Im bolivian and here are also empanadas... there are argentinean, venezuelan and peruvian empanadas....

the legends also.... i heard there is one about la llorona in mexico... well my grandparents who had nothing to do with mexico... they always told legends about that woman called la llorona...

and many other things I can't remember right now..

Best answers
I think the latin culture is those things all countries in latin america have in common... like food for example... I know there are empanadas mexicanas... Im bolivian and here are also empanadas... there are argentinean, venezuelan and peruvian empanadas....

the legends also.... i heard there is one about la llorona in mexico... well my grandparents who had nothing to do with mexico... they always told legends about that woman called la llorona...

and many other things I can't remember right now..

Empanadas.

In Bolivia you have Arepas?

La llorona....bitch gave me nightmares.

Cain

Best answers
Latinos are from Central America, Carribbean, and South America. Italians are European, and some have African ancestry from Northern Africa. Just be proud of what you are, who really cares..?

Last edited:

Sir Droopy

Best answers

I don't think this guy is all there. [crazy]Every single white person in America calls us Latinos & Luigi here is gonna get on this board & complain about us like we offend him by us calling ourselves latinos? :confused:

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad