• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Latino's,latina's

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
IT'S hard to be a LATINO,Y,LATINA see people all say we no GOOD we live on the street's and then it's called the HOOD A look at were you came form that's called the BARRIO FINO'S we come to american to have a good life and give money to are people back home. then the white people say sh** about us. saying we the reason's for drugs and the sh**that's happening in this world. AMERICA is not all that GOOD
stay strong and IT'S HARD BEING,A,LATINO,Y,LATINA

I like daddy yankee, ima back street boys wannabe!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamacita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
that true pplz alwais comin up to me n saing shit to mi face about mi raza n it pisses me off even some of mi black homies sai shit just 4 plaiing though..but it gets to me cuz it's every dai.....=(

Selena y eber

Best answers
thats true thats why i got kicked out of school 4 kicking this white gurls ass she told me to take my taco asss back to mexico she called me a wet back 2

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
simon it is pero ya gots to make de best of this life and just ignore dem ppl who be fuckin ignorant or atleast try cuz i know es hard...............

n3gra16

Best answers
that's why som3 fuking gringos try to hang out with th3 latinos acting th3r3 hard and shit wh3n th3y ar3nt. fuck all whit3s. I STAND PROUD FOR THE BROWN PRIDE. FUCK HAT3RS!!!!!!!fucku

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad