• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Life,is,a,BITCH

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
A life is some thing that come's and go's you may be doing what you need to be doing but the next day you killed for some thing like drug's and $$$ Life is a bitch we get put on this earth and then we get taking from it like that so FUCKing Fast. just the truth LIFE IS A BITCH
:mad: DO WHAT YOU DO

Isha Baby

Legendary Poster
Best answers
sometimes true.. we got to die some time but it shouldn't be over something so stupid..

norteno 14

Best answers
A life is some thing that come's and go's you may be doing what you need to be doing but the next day you killed for some thing like drug's and $$$ Life is a bitch we get put on this earth and then we get taking from it like that so FUCKing Fast. just the truth LIFE IS A BITCH

Its not life thats a bitch u r

hhaaahhhhaaaaa!!!!!!

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wtf, "life is a bitch depending how you treat her, you might get rich"

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Its not life thats a bitch u r

hhaaahhhhaaaaa!!!!!!

Is it really necessary for you to make such an ignorant comment? I mean, are you that of much need for attention since your parents didn't have the time to give it to you..most likely because they were of doing stupid shit like gangbanging?

And by the way, I think you need to go back to school because your spelling grammar is poor. Shows that you just didn't get an education, stupid fuck.

Let the fool run his mouth, who gives a crap about what he has to say.

Best answers
Is it really necessary for you to make such an ignorant comment? I mean, are you that of much need for attention since your parents didn't have the time to give it to you..most likely because they were of doing stupid shit like gangbanging?

And by the way, I think you need to go back to school because your spelling grammar is poor. Shows that you just didn't get an education, stupid fuck.

Let the fool run his mouth, who gives a crap about what he has to say.
true true!:cool:

a_cute_jasmin

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hmmmm......... it depends how life is. Sometimes it can be a bitch depending on how you treating it.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im not sayin dis in a bad way or nada pero cuando te enteraste morrito..........
damn i mean this b round since day one you were born..........
karma is a bitch if she dont get you death will.............
es how it goes in dis world.........
theres nothin stoppin it i mean sure da scientists be lookin for a cure or somet shit or atleast a way to live longer pero ya just dont play wit the lifes like dat know what i mean..............
pero anyways my point is i agree with you............
just be happy you still got your life...............

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad