• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

lil wayne dickriders..shame on you

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
1.Weezy is rumored to have a Jay tat
2.Weezy just kissed a Man
3.Weezy had his ghostwriter publicly expose him
4.Weezy Swagger jacked Jay
5.Weezy has publicly called Jay the best
6.Weezy talks about riches in a large amount of his rhymes and couldnt pay Jay's Tab.
7.Baby n weezy got they whipp burned in Miami
8.Weezy attended a nice high school where only subburban kids go street cred thumbs down
9.tattoo tear drops, but "I aint never killed nobody"
10.Jay got Beyonce so I am going to holla at Solonge. thats like Jay has a bentley um coppin the 300m
11.Jay's bars and punchlines play off each other several times which is more difficult to write than pieces of punchlines together about anything like wayne does.Album quality advantage Jay.these new cats is writing freestyles not songs with subject matter.thus there work is not classic,Jay's worst will be remembered longer than weezy's best.
12.Jay doesn't write and he dropped all of the platnium lps yearly says alot.
13.Jay said "i dumb down ...doubled my dollars" which means he isn't spiitng to his max so things wont fly over ya head.
14.Jay is top 3 all time wayne may not be top 20.
15.Jay has street hits,club,pop,hip hop,message,ladies hits, that is hard to damn near impossible for an artist to do without losing two or more of the other which I give him the #1 spot for.
16.Jay is battle tested I mean real battle form versus MCS like GZA,Big L,DMX, and many others that yung dudes wouldnt know that are MCS, what notable MC has Weezy battled faced to face and won.what rapper has he eaten?

MrCort3s

Legendary Poster
Best answers
who the fuck r they?
weezy what he has ashthma?
jay what the blue bird?
whatthe fuck kinda names r these?
i didnt understand half of this shit jajaja

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
who the fuck r they?
jay what the blue bird?

u never of heard of jay z and lil wayne? ....then again ..ur on the westcoast lol

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
who the fuck r they?
jay what the blue bird?

yeah they should get cool nicknames like joker or lil puppet.

$*P4t02O9*$

Best answers
h4 th4t$ tru but it $eem$ that weezy $till $pit$ fire even 4fter the gillie $ituation..anywayz jay-z is a legend and weezy still has a long way 2 go 2 be considered anything near jayz

DaKing

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Some of these are opinions. Also, it's kind of ignorant just pointing out Lil' Wayne like that. Point out Jay-Z's faults? Like swaggering Biggie, then saying he's better than Big. Then bite nas's lyrics and othr niggas shit. Idk, I'm a fan of both rappers (not stan), what they do outside the music doesn't bother me too much, aslong as they make good music.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad