• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Loosin da Brown Pride!!!

baby_d

Experienced Poster
Best answers
i honestly dont lik mexicans who try 2 b white. thats dumb they should b proud of wat they r!

Best answers
like if you were born mexican you should act like it and dont try to be white be cause what the hell is so speacial about white people!?

Last edited:
Best answers
like if you were born mexican you should be proud of that and act like that why would you want to act white i mean what the hell is so speacial about whit people!!??

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
acting like a gringa? OH NO!!! Did she start shopping at Gap? what did she stop saying "AYE" and start saying "dude". lol some of you people are so stupid.

wear your hair-nets and pompadours with pride esay!

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Disown them...I got a family member like that...I talk to her some...just very very little...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
acting like a gringa? OH NO!!! Did she start shopping at Gap? what did she stop saying "AYE" and start saying "dude". lol some of you people are so stupid.

wear your hair-nets and pompadours with pride esay!

you are sucha moron....

gap ain't white anymore anyways....it aint my style tho..lol

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you are sucha moron....

gap ain't white anymore anyways....it aint my style tho..lol

I'm a moron? I'm not the one disowning a family member because they aren't acting "ethnic" enough. lol.

Ya'lls thinking is so warped... Brown Pride or White Pride or Black Pride isn't about beating people up or having a tattoo or how you look. It's what's in your head and heart- not the clothes on your body... Elevate!

~Baby Cake~

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I'm a moron? I'm not the one disowning a family member because they aren't acting "ethnic" enough. lol.

Ya'lls thinking is so warped... Brown Pride or White Pride or Black Pride isn't about beating people up or having a tattoo or how you look. It's what's in your head and heart- not the clothes on your body... Elevate!
true true...so true.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well my bro did that he got some white girl knocked up i just hardly talk 2 him anymore my nan's on both sides have disowned him and my mum is nearly their, but i guess its a personal preference personally i dont find white women sexy, but that doesnt mean trhey aint, it just means they dont do it 4 me, its a 2 way thing, my bro knew that my familia was against mixing with white people but he still did it so what does that say about him, and his own values, sometimes people have to take one 4 the team

Best answers
what do you mean by " go gringa" ??????
if what truth be told is saying about going gringo???
damn i have worn all kinds of clothes,,
there are some things im against even in my own culture..
that doesnt mean im going gringo..
that is nonsense

Tracalero

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Idk why, but the title of this sounds so sweet. I can just hear her squealing Loosin (instead of Losing) Da Brown Pride! jaja

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad