• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

News Marine says officers ordered to 'crank up' violence in Iraq

please tell what have you and your family contributed to society/mankind...
Is it my fault that you have been used like a pawn.You haven't done nothing for society.This government is foreign ,invaders of stolen land.You cheer on this gang called USA.You should be in jail for recieving stolen property you thief.LMAO!:D

A Marine corporal testifying in a court-martial said Marines in his unit began routinely beating Iraqis after officers ordered them to "crank up the violence level."a procedure called "dead-checking" was routine. If Marines entered a house where a man was wounded, instead of checking to see whether he needed medical aid, they shot him.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/iraq/2007-07-15-marines_N.htm?csp=34

this is disgusting nothing short of barbaric animal action.

^^^typical useless Mexican. Go stand in front of Home DePot with the rest of the vato's c*cksucker.
LOL Seems like you have your panties all bunched up now.Why don't you tell us what race you are?Your probably not even white just another vendido trying to get accepted.You didn't serve this country you served the Europeans that are in power at the moment.You should stay in Stormfront where you belong where you would get appreciated unlike here where nobody gives two f.... about the vomit you spill.You should be in jail THIEF!

I thank you for you service truth

pichin will never amount to any decision making for this country, so no worry.. he is the kid who takes the ball home so no one can play.

He has no idea of what he sites, but he trys to "pawn" it off as his own ideas. He will not answer anything that has to do with his efforts to make things better, just ranting like an idiot. That is his calling in life.

"unlike here where nobody gives two f.... about the vomit you spill"

and Pichin don't try and speak for everone on here you def. do not speak for me.

pichin will never amount to any decision making for this country, so no worry.. he is the kid who takes the ball home so no one can play.

He has no idea of what he sites, but he trys to "pawn" it off as his own ideas. He will not answer anything that has to do with his efforts to make things better, just ranting like an idiot. That is his calling in life.

and Pichin don't try and speak for everone on here you def. do not speak for me.
I don't speak for Spaniards.

you are the spokesman... just like you said.. "unlike here where nobody "
are your words genius.

you have been the easiest person to debate. if you take out the name calling and stolen points of view... your left with "PICHINILLI". no content

what tribe are you from. I can get you to Chiapas if you want. unless your a mestizo <sp> to a place where only the maya can live and any one who is not 100 percent are not allowed. You are a fool to think you are pure mayan... lol... dang I keep falling for this childish banter.

you are the spokesman... just like you said.. "unlike here where nobody "
are your words genius.

you have been the easiest person to debate. if you take out the name calling and stolen points of view... your left with "PICHINILLI". no content

what tribe are you from. I can get you to Chiapas if you want. unless your a mestizo <sp> to a place where only the maya can live and any one who is not 100 percent are not allowed. You are a fool to think you are pure mayan... lol... dang I keep falling for this childish banter.
lol your a trip.

Thanks, that means a lot and I have gotten a few pm's of thanks from folks who didn't want to get get caught up publicly in the BS.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back