• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Marine says officers ordered to 'crank up' violence in Iraq

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im sure your young truthBtold why don't you join the service.

You're sure huh? lol

My grandfather was in WWII, my daddy in Vietnam, and myself in Desert Storm. Desert Storm didn't have a damn thing on WWII and Vietnam but I'm still proud to have served this great country.
All so you pussies can talk your sh!t. You're welcome.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You're sure huh? lol

My grandfather was in WWII, my daddy in Vietnam, and myself in Desert Storm. Desert Storm didn't have a damn thing on WWII and Vietnam but I'm still proud to have served this great country.
All so you pussies can talk your sh!t. You're welcome.
hehehe desert storm that wasn't no war.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hehehe desert storm that wasn't no war.

I'll tell you what, you stick to drinking starbucks coffee in your sandals, reading the NY times and acting like you have a clue about life and brave men and women like my kind will protect your right to do so.
The least you could do is show some respect.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'll tell you what, you stick to drinking starbucks coffee in your sandals, reading the NY times and acting like you have a clue about life and brave men and women like my kind will protect your right to do so.
The least you could do is show some respect.
oh I know about life and brave men .To protect my right to do so wtf are you talking about?

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You watch the news and you think you have a clue about combat? If your ass ain't been on the line then you don't have a clue.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad