• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Married men

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
i never understood how guys can do that to their wife though?
like what makes you 'click' and want to cheat, or does it
just happen????

Well lets see maybe it be the 15-30 pounds the wives add on or maybe it be how they stop dressing in high heels and skirts and start wearing sweatpants and crocs or maybe it be all the nagging and bitching.

Giga311

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Well lets see maybe it be the 15-30 pounds the wives add on or maybe it be how they stop dressing in high heels and skirts and start wearing sweatpants and crocs or maybe it be all the nagging and bitching.

haha there is always more to the stories than we all usually see although I am not condoning cheating unless you a hot wife ;)

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
haha there is always more to the stories than we all usually see although I am not condoning cheating unless you a hot wife ;)

fuck that shiot.

those r the worst....especially when they are conceited as fuck n think that no men could literally touch them.

Giga311

Experienced Poster
Best answers
fuck that shiot.

those r the worst....especially when they are conceited as fuck n think that no men could literally touch them.

I am just playing man haha

my real point was usually when someone cheats there is more to the story than just that person is a cheater...at least if they loved the person in the first place....but some people are just dogs and thats what they do

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers

what if the wife is pretty??? [Loco]

R0Ck_A_Ch0La

Best answers
But yeah, a lot of people cheat. Marriage is a joke in so many cases, and people do it more out of tradition than anything, really. They don't see it as a bond of devotion and unconditional support, they see it as "ummm we like each other, so let's do what everyone else has done for centuries and let's sign a paper that states legally that we love each other."
When men go to prison or to war, the first thing they want to do is get that sense of security and by doing that, they want to get married. The reason is so when they get home, there's something there for them to go home to. My point is, sometimes men aren't as strong as they think they are and marry so they don't feel alone and vulnerable.They get the wife, get them pregnant so they have no life, the men go out, fuck around then come home and feel good about themselves because they work and provide. That's bullshit if you ask me because the child(if there is any) grows up in a broken home.

WELL IT SEEMS THEY GET MARRIED FOR SECURITY REASONS, U THINK
THEY MIGHT DO IT BECAUSE THEY'RE GETTIN OLDER AND FEEL THE
NEED TO SIGN THOSE PAPERS TO BE "SECURE" IN THE FUTURE?

Co-sign!

Marriage in most cases benefits the wife more than the husband. Just watch Married With Children if you don't beleive me and you'll see how Al Bundy and all his married homies are all miserable and depressed due to their ungrateful wives and spoiled bratty kids. :(

SO NOT BEING HAPPY AT HOME OR ONLY HAPPY TO A CERTAIN EXTENT WITH THEIR WIFE?

Sometimes its that the wifey dont cook for them, so they go outside their marriage to look for food..u know?
Sometimes they just simply dont love them, and its not a physical attraction, lust, obscession, ect..

I BELIEVE IN MOST CASES ITS DEFINATELY LUST, SOME KINDA ATTACHMENT
IF ITS WITH THE SAME GAL ON N OFF

I agree with every1 here cheating definitely on your wife is the lowest thing you can do.I don't know how they can live with themselves. If their wife did it to them they wouldn't know what to do but they do it to their wife so easily.Many men don't appreciate women no more sadly.

TRUE, APPRECIATE UR WIVES FELLAS! ESPECIALLY IF YOU KNOW
THEY'RE ARE FAITHFUL, LOYAL AND U GOT SOMEONE TO COME TO AT HOME: )

I dont think that she necessarily has to be in love...but just to fill an emotional void. But it almost always has to do with her not getting something at home.

and the guy will cheat because its there...he's almost always gonna leave it at that. They will get nothing more out of it than sex.

there are a very few who can think like men and just use them for sex...
but in most cases its because something is missing at home.

whether it be there is no more passion, he's not paying enough attention to her or something...but its almost alway emotional.

CAN A GUY CHEAT WITH SOME KIND OF EMOTION
TOWARDS THEE OTHER GIRL??

it's only cheating if you get busted

CHEATIN IS CHEATIN REGARDLESS, ITS SOMETHING THEY'LL LIVE WITH
THE REST OF THEIR DAYS.

I am just playing man haha

my real point was usually when someone cheats there is more to the story than just that person is a cheater...at least if they loved the person in the first place....but some people are just dogs and thats what they do

OLD HABITS THEN?:rolleyes:

bLAzE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
some women are born to be badass and sexy as hell, others aren't, that doesn't mean you can't try. men will always fall for the sexy women, as i suppose women will always fall for the sexy men.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad