• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

mexican and white

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I don't really think much of it. I wouldn't mind marrying someone white and having kids with her.

I heard that in the future there is only going to be one race in all humanity, because there is too many people having interacial relationships and having mutt babies.

I guess that would be better in a way, because then there wouldn't be any racism.

dr0ne

Best answers
Yeah, we can't have no gramcrackers runnin' around. Lol. Nothing against mixed children.. I just mean, represent boths sides of the mix, not just one.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the only problem i have with mixed kids is when they child only excepts one race, there are loads of mixed race kids in the UK, black and white, and 96% of them only care about their black side. i think if a child is mixed they should love and be proud of both races.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yup yup

the only problem i have with mixed kids is when they child only excepts one race, there are loads of mixed race kids in the UK, black and white, and 96% of them only care about their black side. i think if a child is mixed they should love and be proud of both races.

i agree:D

almostaryan

Best answers
im half & half, half mexican/american,half white. half my family is half. some r jewish some r filipino some r guam some puerto rican some r native american.

VLKING

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Simon

SIMON THAT IS WHAT I SEE THAY ACT ONE RACE AND ARE NOT PROUD OF BEING WHITE OR SOME THING LIKE THAT BUT I'M ALL ECUADORan I'M NOT HALF OF NUTT.. ALL ECUADORan I'M PROUD SOUTH AMERICA

Last edited:

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im proud of bien diverse my great great granparents from my moms side are Spanish from spain..........and 4 generations back on my dads side is da same but they both be mexican my mom look white but becuz of spanish blood in her.........and well da spanish blood got to me too cuz i look white not mexican pero i do gots some attributes and characteristcs of a mexicana either way im hella motha fukin proud of bien a MEXICANA no matter what any body say fuck da haters....................no doubt............:D

*Super Mayra*

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Umm Yea My.........................
Mom:mexican
Dad:mexican
Everyone Else In Between & B4 Them:mexican..........im Pretty Sure

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad