• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

mexican for life

solesito

Best answers
its so fucked how they made the law in arizona we shoulnd't be treated like shit when we do everything in this country!

solesito

Best answers
mexican pride

Mexican pride is in my mind
mexican blood is my kind
so step back and let us trogh
cause is all about me and my knew
show your pride and say is true as
mexican blood runs trough you
so slowly look into my eyes and
fool you better reconize
your kiking into the
Mexican side!
***mi orguyo mi bandera***

TRICKY D1CK

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Relax chico cleaning hotel rooms, restaurant work and gardening isn't everything.
I do admit being able to buy estrawberries and oranges at the corner on the way home is convenient. gracias amigos!

dbox

Best answers
dis so called "america" wouldnt be shyt without us , we run this bitch ! aint NO stoping us now ! too late !! rednecks are becoming instinct ! Were doing what you did to the indians !! karmas a bitch ! lmao ! VIVA LA SANGRE LATINA !! HIJOS DE PUT@ !

T

TheTruthIs

I don't understand how Mexico looks like this...
2741018006_cc34610fd9.jpg

And America looks like this
Pacific_Queen_Anne.jpg

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yea das relli messed up wut dey did in arizona. =(

oh and the truthis... check out cancun, mijo. oh and we might not have all pretty places lyk dat pero we got pride. we lucky 2 b mexican . brown n proud asta los bones

T

TheTruthIs

What's so lucky about being mexican? Look how many people die trying to flee that country.

You are lucky to be an American. Don't forget that!

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dis so called "america" wouldnt be shyt without us , we run this bitch ! aint NO stoping us now ! too late !! rednecks are becoming instinct ! Were doing what you did to the indians !! karmas a bitch ! lmao ! VIVA LA SANGRE LATINA !! HIJOS DE PUT@ !
what is sangre latina?

clau

Best answers
momss (=

okay
so we all know our moms forgive and forget
&&they love us unconditionally...

what has been the stupidest dumbest thing you've done that pissed your mom off & made her mad and u thought she was never going to talk to you ... but she took you back and acted likke nothing happened...
(=

n3na-n-p3lon

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey the truthis,

wus so lucky? no matter where we at we kno how to get down. we crazy ass people. jajaja we alwayz find a dam way 2 survive. n yes many of us die tryin to reach dat dream...we expect here in da US. n da homes b dyin everyday in da streets...pero we will alwayz find a way 2 survive dat aint no lie...even if sum wait outside home depot or lowes we will alwayz b roun :) n americans are americans i dnt judge.

solesito

Best answers
Excuse me we pround about having dosito y la virgin Maria. We also have our beanz

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad