• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

mexican for life

Rachel 22

Best answers
I do enjoy a peach margarita while wearing one of those big chevy sombreros. Arrrrrri ba!

( ^_^ )

Best answers
Since Troof is a pathetic loser in life who has a low IQ and a 7th grade sense of humor, he imitates women and puts down other races in order to make himself feel better

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
hey the truthis,

wus so lucky? no matter where we at we kno how to get down. we crazy ass people. jajaja we alwayz find a dam way 2 survive. n yes many of us die tryin to reach dat dream...we expect here in da US. n da homes b dyin everyday in da streets...pero we will alwayz find a way 2 survive dat aint no lie...even if sum wait outside home depot or lowes we will alwayz b roun :) n americans are americans i dnt judge.

You're a fucking moron, seriously.

Best answers
Putooo!!!!!

relax chico cleaning hotel rooms, restaurant work and gardening isn't everything.
I do admit being able to buy estrawberries and oranges at the corner on the way home is convenient. Gracias amigos!
fuck this bitch when we gon u gonna be eating ma shit cuz their aint gonna be any crakers to pik da fruit pendejo!!!!!

esmexoxox

Best answers
yea das relli messed up wut dey did in arizona. =(

oh and the truthis... check out cancun, mijo. oh and we might not have all pretty places lyk dat pero we got pride. we lucky 2 b mexican . brown n proud asta los bones

yea MEXICAn pride para siemprei agree

.rosita

Best answers
dis so called "america" wouldnt be shyt without us , we run this bitch ! aint NO stoping us now ! too late !! rednecks are becoming instinct ! Were doing what you did to the indians !! karmas a bitch ! lmao ! VIVA LA SANGRE LATINA !! HIJOS DE PUT@ !

i agree
it is wht it is :)

junior-boy

Best answers
I don't understand how Mexico looks like this...
2741018006_cc34610fd9.jpg

And America looks like this
Pacific_Queen_Anne.jpg
uhhh probably because the u.s is one of the richest countries in the world and they have all the supplies they need

( ^_^ )

Best answers
^ this lame NeoCon moron tries too hard to be funny by repeating the same jokes over and over again in the same thread and in other threads in this forum [crazy]

Last edited:

Jackie Childs

Best answers
^^like his fucking twins were different..... fuking redneck motherfuckers!!!

You have been banned for the following reason:
Well look whos panties just got all wet, congratulations! /

Who is in charge of this site? Wet panties is grounds for a ban, but racism is not.

Don't think I won't be calling Al and Jesse!

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad