• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

My Ex...

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well If He Didnt Treat U Right The First Time Then I Doubt He'll Treat U The Same But If U Luv Him Go Wit Him If U Dnt Just Be His Friend U Know

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Whatever ur heart tells u to do if not u can always come w/ me lol just fuking w/ u naw but 4real just follow ur heart but b4 u say yes ask urself do u still like him and y and can u see yall selfs 2gheter in the future?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lmao..so its tru what they say about u beto, u man whore lol buh yeh shorty is rite..just go fo him if he treated u rite in the first place or else he aint even worth a holla!

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
i love him alot still my heart sayz to go back wit him but itz dumb to go back wit him cuz i know he will jus do me wrong again...

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
listen to your head, your heart got you into this mess. if that is your picture in your avy, you will have no trouble finding something better.

Last edited:

SUR3NA_FRM_SD

Best answers
he sayz he wont but i dont believe him... n like i kick it wit other guyz cuz ive been single a while.. kinda.. but like most of em jus want to fuck me...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad