• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

my sons father

Best answers
my son's father is from guatamala and the first non-white guy i've ever dated, we where together for a while and where firends befor we dated ,he could'nt speak hardly no english and i could'nt hardly speak any spanish but some how i fell for him and was'nt sure about giving him a chance but i thought i should cause i liked him alot and we where both lonely and after we dated for so long i got pregnant (using birth control) i told him that we could get married and he could get his papers and live me and he'll be a cidizen but he gave me abortion money and left and i hav'nt seen him sence so he left me pregnant but still called sometimes once a month or less and i sent him photos of his son that looks just like him he still did'nt come back and he stoped calling and sending money for the baby and (his son was born on new years) but sence he's not legal here i wish i could some how find him. so i'd like some advice on how to find a illegal immigrant ..?

his name is nelson (jose ) parez

about 5.3 and black curly hair

so if you know him or see him ? beat the shit out of him ..j/k

hell, i don't know if anyone can find a illegal immagrant.. but hey i guess i can try..

Last edited by a moderator:

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
im not being heartless girl but if u use to call and check in but he suddenly stopped something might of happened to him, u can look 4 him on any site that deals with missing people or long-lost friends, it would be better if u went out there urself and looked around i mean for all u no hes hiding out, but don't sweat it ok, when he wants to b found, u will find him.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad