• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

OnLine Booty Calls or Love

Joe310

Best answers
I really wanted to get everybody's advice. Can two ppl fall in love thru the computer and telephone calls without actually seeing each other?

I met this girl a few months ago on this other site and we really got along great. We talked allot on the comp and on the telephone and have alot of things in common. Now she says that she loves me and i think that i love her too. she wants me to be faithful, but how can i be faithful to somebody I've never met?

Isha Baby

Legendary Poster
Best answers
U can't be faithfull and till u are acctually in persoon with her...that is wut i think..

getogirl

Best answers
Hey whats up ?Well my opinion is that if you feel as if you love her you should be faithful to her.It sounds like you guys have something good going on good luck!

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
as some of u may no i met a very special girl on here. she is my world, i adore her. love is such a beautiful thing when the feelings are shared. if it feels right then it usually is. dont question love joe. trust in god, trust in urself.

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
he-he...welcome to the club man.....shit i fell in love over the computer and phone calls and i've also been faithful to him.......i can't imagine myself without him in my life...its crazy!....

it is possible to fall in love and as far as being faithful, if you feel something for her then you should be faithful no matter what joe...

hope everything goes god for you joe. you're a koo guy...good luck.

brina_bre4lyfe

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Joe. joe, joe .....lol naww 4 real tho.....if u love sum1, u love them.. no matter where they are, yea its possible to fall in love over the computer, and be faithful if the feelings are strong enoff..just be careful lil buddy.lol...good luck 4real tho

laura08

Best answers
aww...yah kno ive ben trew da same shyt no lie is like maan u feel like dat person your one but den u thynk bou it wen u gone eva be togeda wen yah in diffrent places n shyt how yah kno yah gone c each oda wen yah live in diffrent states or citys n its hard wen u love em so much u caint neva see dem n it hurts it makes u think like maan y we still talkihn wen it aint neva gone be n you feel like well runaway n all dat but dats juss in da moment wen females do dat hope dey kno dey hurt der families specially der mom n der own friends is like wen okay im fallihn off topic haah bye

chicano

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Hmm, well of course it's possible to fall in love with someone that you haven't met yet. Even though sometimes it can be a bitch to get used to. The fact that a couple is so far away from each other isn't a GOOD thing...infact, it can be the biggest mistake ever.

You have to worry about them cheating on you. Most long term relationships don't even end up working out. It's because just too many people are so insecure about someone else that it ends up hurting the realtionship. It might not be like that in the begining of a relationship, but after a while you start to wonder. You start going psycho on the other person..."where you been" .."why aren't you picking up my calls", blah blah blah!. Cry me a fucking river. People need to realize that if they're going to me in a long term relationship they're going to have to get it through thier head that there will be consequences.

Good luck man, you're going to need it.

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
many ppl may say no they cant but i gots a homegirl she met dis one guy in da net started to talk to em and she said she loved him even though she only talked to him on da net and on da phone they met and now they have a baby married and all so i htink that ppl can fall in love in da computer...........

jasmine1

Best answers
u gotta be faithful u can be faithful if you try to. just like there was diz guy i met on da computer and we went out 4 like 3 years and we were faithful that whole time. after a month or 2 we saw pics of eachother and it was cool then but we knew if we tried we could be faithful to eachother. now i c my new boyfriend 1 to 2 times a week and 4 a couple weeks i barley got to see him at all not till our 1 month anniversery probabley.. u will c here eventully don't worry thing swere work out if u make them or u at least try.

w3tt0

Best answers
Well here's the thing, you can fall in lust with one another while getting to know each other thru only the phone and / or internet, but the truth of any love will only be determined when the both finally do meet.

The chemistry must be felt in the both individuals, but the connection can be made thru via telephone -- internet.

So, No, the actual love cannot exist until the both actually meet, because then that determines the real outcome no matter what.

Best answers
well I think that anythang is possible and if u love her than u need to be faithful i know how it is b/c ive been wit my boo on here for two months now and he lives in a diff state! u gotta have trust and if she trusts u than ur good!
good luck joe, wish the best

lupe Flores

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well creo que eso me esta pasando a mi y la verdad tengo miedo porque tenemos tanta conecion y no me aburro de el nunca pero el si me ah vito en una foto y yo ni lo conosco asi que no te podria desir nada sorry;)

.::SADEYES::.

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah you cant be faithful......that happend to me & this guy i dated ...i ended up finding out he loved me but he would only take me serious when we met ........& umm its pretyt hard to be faithfull when you dont see the person i dunno =]

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad