• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

OnLine Booty Calls or Love

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wut i think about it is tht it is possible to fall in love wiht someone u meet online. first you start to know the person this way n wehn u talk on the phone it takes it a step further. when you start having feelings for the person, you shouldn't be scared cus love is a strange thing and it really makes u do some crazy stuff... i would not cheat on someone if i loved him, no matter how u meet. and if he really loves me too, i dont expct him to cheat. i learn to trust the person im with and when there is trust i think that is all that matters
good luck kiddo

pretty girl

Best answers
um damn well you really like a girl over a phone and not see her pero love damn i dont think you can love pero dat is just wat i think

**MiSS 5o9**

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah it is possible im going thru that right now n for me its working out good i say it is possible if u really want it to happen n if u got faith!!!
if u dont think its possible n dont got faith its surely not gonna work!!!

Best answers
I understand were ur coming from i was n ur place before pero it could work out if ur both willing to work on it.An be n faithfull iz hard but at the end itz all about how much the other person means to u an if willing to put ur self n dat position for someone u think u might b n love wit.

Santanablack

Best answers
I think you can fall in love with somebody you meet online.I met a woman of here and we like each other.I think she special.

GIGGLES_IE

Experienced Poster
Best answers
WELL I THINK U COULD FALL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE OVER THE NET AND ALSO BE FAITHFUL TO THEM IVE DONE IT......BUT DID HE HMMMM[violent]

Best answers
I really wanted to get everybody's advice. Can two ppl fall in love thru the computer and telephone calls without actually seeing each other?

I met this girl a few months ago on this other site and we really got along great. We talked allot on the comp and on the telephone and have alot of things in common. Now she says that she loves me and i think that i love her too. she wants me to be faithful, but how can i be faithful to somebody I've never met?

You can always video chat with them

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad