• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

O'Reilly Pays Legal Bill for Fallen Marine's Father

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I wonder why George Bush and now BO have not looked into dealing with these protesters? At least I have not heard that they have- maybe I'm wrong. They at least owe that much to these soldiers who have died for this country.

Why does our government and many Americans treat our troops like sh*t?

Testy

Best answers
O'Reilly really is becoming the voice of sanity on Fox News. Weird.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Don't you think they have a right to a peaceful funeral? First Bush, now BO should be doing everything they can to give the families of these fallen troops a peaceful funeral.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yes. I'm glad somebody is taking a stand against these lunatics by not letting them ruin Mr. Snyder's life.

I think that has already happened- the protesters ruined the funeral. That's great O'reilly is doing it, but also he and Fox are realling twisting their arms to pat him on the back for doing this- kind of cheapening a good deed in my opinion.
I think if the President or someone in congress made a battle out of this issue and brought about peace to these families at the funerals- that would go along way in getting them votes!

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
the united states of america never had a real democracy, ever.

the last time we had a real economy was in, say 1940...now it has a plutonomy led by a plutocracy.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I met an Iraqi war vet last week at wwII memorial. He couldn't have been over 22 or 23, and lost his arm. i saluted him like a soldier oughta. It sure is different to see things on the news, and then to meet the people who were there.

Last edited:

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
uh maybe cause they're fighting for corporate interests not the people.

(many americans)

its pussys like you that sit back and complain, and talk crap about the troops . your nothing more than a leech on todays society .

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lol @ the leeche talking about leeches.

Wow..

you are too a mental slave in today's society.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I think that has already happened- the protesters ruined the funeral. That's great O'reilly is doing it, but also he and Fox are realling twisting their arms to pat him on the back for doing this- kind of cheapening a good deed in my opinion.
I think if the President or someone in congress made a battle out of this issue and brought about peace to these families at the funerals- that would go along way in getting them votes!

obama is not looking at good people for votes , hes looking for the stupid ones .

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Lol @ the leeche talking about leeches.

Wow..

you are too a mental slave in today's society.

thats funny coming from someone who is on the groung worshiping a mussilum president who thinks hes doing somthing good for this country . you pothetic follower .

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
muslim or christian....does it make a fuckin difference you freaking twerp

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad