• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

O'Reilly Pays Legal Bill for Fallen Marine's Father

( ^_^ )

Best answers
I didn't say what they did was illegal...I said it was disrespectful

Tea Baggers are disrespectful at their protests but as long as they don't break the law there right to assemble and protest should be respected just as those who are protesting at funerals

I don't see how disrupting a funeral with hate speech is protected under the first amendment. 1 court ruled in favor of the family and then an appeals court ruled in favor of the protesters- I believe the Supreme Court is going to get involved in this... stay tuned!

It's ironic to see you complaining about hate speech at a funeral when you say alot of hate speech here and defend the hate speech of Tea Baggers at their protests, priceless!

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that right there is what amazes me with these ignorant people . they complain about fox news but they watch it all day .. you just got to love that lol
oh gawd,I put fox news because that's the only thing you dumbshits believe to be truth.If it would've been any other source chances are you wouldn't have.

you're a real fountain of stupidity and reminds of why I stop coming to this section.

Giga311

Experienced Poster
Best answers
haha if its disrespectful its disrespectful no matter who is doing it. I never defended anyone being disrespectful

Giga311

Experienced Poster
Best answers
you do what you got to do to get attention...do it disrespectfully and you attracting the wrong kind of people to your cause

what you really do is create more people against you

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you do what you got to do to get attention...do it disrespectfully and you attracting the wrong kind of people to your cause

what you really do is create more people against you
see that multi quote thingy on the bottom right side of your screen? use it.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
oh gawd,I put fox news because that's the only thing you dumbshits believe to be truth.If it would've been any other source chances are you wouldn't have.

you're a real fountain of stupidity and reminds of why I stop coming to this section.

thats all you fools do is complain about fox news but yet you still watch them . solid gold man .

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad