• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Oy Beaners.lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
not as much anymore ever since my breakup recently...im currently hurted and lonely right now...

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I Wish I Had Ur Luck Lol I Dont Like The Idea Of Havin Loads Of Sexual Partners So I Would Never Fo It But It Wus Still B Good 2 Have The Option Lol If I Did That Every Single Girl Wud Turn Out Preg Lol

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
its ironic..that when i had a girlfriend..all the girls came to me..now im lonely and single..and i have nobody..lol i mean nobody at all.

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Latin-Assassin said:
its ironic..that when i had a girlfriend..all the girls came to me..now im lonely and single..and i have nobody..lol i mean nobody at all.

BRO 2 SAY I NO HOW UR FEELIN IS A UNDERSTATEMENT WE R IN THE SAME LONELY BOAT AND MINES IS SINKIN...........FAST

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
uk-kid said:
I Wish I Had Ur Luck Lol I Dont Like The Idea Of Havin Loads Of Sexual Partners So I Would Never Fo It But It Wus Still B Good 2 Have The Option Lol If I Did That Every Single Girl Wud Turn Out Preg Lol

my luck aint that good...not all of them were attractive bro..lol thats why i said i regret.

and all of that wasnt at one time...it took years for me to get that much lol.
im not as big of a pimp..im more of a laid back kinda dude/i'll wait til they come at me

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well Cus Of My 'lil Problem' I Have 2 Do Even My Considering B4 Date.....cus Its More Than Likely She Will End Up Preg So I Have 2 Ask Mysefl.......'wud U Mind Havin A Baby With This Girl'.........98% Is Hellz No

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Well Cus Of My 'lil Problem' I Have 2 Do Even My Considering B4 Date.....cus Its More Than Likely She Will End Up Preg So I Have 2 Ask Mysefl.......'wud U Mind Havin A Baby With This Girl'.........98% Is Hellz No I DONT WANT NO KID WITH THIS GIRL GET HER AWAY

Verónica

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Psh!!!

Latin-Assassin said:
LOL v..keep yo virginity as long as u can..(sorry, kiddo)

DON'T SAY SORRY TO HIM.....I WILL KEEP MY VIRGINITY........LOL

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol!!!!!!

thank god i ain't impregnant no bitch !!!!!!!

i rather get my dick sucked most of the times..from time to time..pull in and out of her..

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad