• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Playoffs!!!

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
omfg i love my CAHRGERS!!!!!

we were the underdogg and no one wanted us to win... the reffs were all on the Colts side...

We rose to the occassion... our star player injured in the first half... Rivers getting hurt in the 2nd.. rookie qb...wat more fo you want... we beat em when all the odds were against us...

Im halla happy but im still halla mad at Kaeding...dat homo always misses them damm field goals...agghhh makes me effin madd.... we shud have won by more... still a win is a win..

NEW ENGLAND were coming... and were not the same inexperienced team from last season...

qu33nb

Best answers
I'm so upset about Dallas losing.. but
happy happy happy bout my...

CHARGERS WOO HOOO!!

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
why dont you like the Cowboys?

Jesus Christ where do I start? I'm a 49ers fan, Jerry Jones is a PRICK, Terrell Owens is a aligator mouth pass dropping punk, Romo and Jessica Simpson and her stupid pink jersey, Most Texas are bragadocious pricks... just to name few reasons

qu33nb

Best answers
^ its Sunday you should b using the Lord's name in Vain
Yes, I agree Jessica Simpson is retard and probably doesnt even know bout football but w.e
its Romo's personal life but the 49ers? ... I guess

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lol your funny... eevryone has been talkin bout Romo and Jessica hahaha funny... idk i like em... i mean i dont follow them much but they seem like a good enough team..

btw i read in a gossip magazine or rather saw...a picture of Jessica with the book "Football for Dummies" hahaha girlfriend trying to hard lol

HomeyG

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fuck it i go for the cowboys, because i grew up as them being the only football team i know

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I suspect most mexicans just like the Cowboys because they wear blue. retards

no.. well i mean thats not my reason... i liked the broncos last season but this season they justs didnt do so well...

in many peoples cases maybe...but not mine,,,but makes sence cus a lot of people just buy jerseys of teams cus they look iigh dont even watch or care bout da game..

qu33nb

Best answers
Ya but I dont think they like a team becuz of colors... I think they have to do a lot with popularity

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
molly colors are a big factor... you wont see none of these esko boiis wearing no red jerseys or any color close to red...

Asesino

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fuck this day nothing happened like it was supposed to cowboys lossed to my second fav team and colts lost to chargers bad bad day

qu33nb

Best answers
^ take that back!!

no Maria.. ur right but if my Chargers were red and purple
best believe those would b my new favorite colors lol

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad