• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Playoffs!!!

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fuck this day nothing happened like it was supposed to cowboys lossed to my second fav team and colts lost to chargers bad bad day

omg i have no pity for the Colts... we were getting called for the stupidest things...and many times there were no flags for penatlies done by the Colts...

CHARGERS!!!!!

bad bout the Cowboys tho... will be a good game nest week tho.. The Packers and the Giants...

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
you kno this...ive convinced many... just get a lil seductive and talk sexy then they all fall lol..

qu33nb

Best answers
lol I like that song... by da way didnt I finish da paper in an hour? and didnt it take me two days to do mine? thats wrong!
Bolts won the Colts

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
andale...you kno u want to.. any guy looks hotter ina charger jersey... mmmm can just imagine u now....

lol

qu33nb

Best answers
lol imma bounce n shower in all da good stuff o
n read... by tuesday ill have a book for u to read ok?

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
kk sounds good i still need tah read da wun i bought...omg santi is driving me krazzie..he hasnt called...damm him

diiS nENA 1308

Legendary Poster
Best answers
nerd im on da phone wit chu now... i thot ur cousin was gonna hot box it wit us der..dissapointment

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad