• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

que creen

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think its stupid...i see alot of it...the valley being border and all....we're always getting ppl 4rm Nuevo Leon and shit....Y los otros pinches wetbacks y quien sabe q...its fuking retared...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
it's stupid as hell...they are the same people..no matter the border or where you come from...you don't see jews doing that to their people...and the cubans help eachother out....so what the hell is wrong with us? raza vs raza...we hatin on eachother becoz of a stupid ass border...it's dumb.

Goldilocks

Best answers
i think that shits dumb we all have the same mexican blood flowing through our vains. and no matter if you like it or not we all familia homes

acuario5764

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i think that shits dumb we all have the same mexican blood flowing through our vains. and no matter if you like it or not we all familia homes[/quote
i know thats stupid we all share the same maxican blood it does not matter if you were born in mexico or in america:mad: :mad: :mad:

*V@N3SS@*

Best answers
Honestly I think that those type of chicanos are dumb them hating on mexicans is like hating on their brother or sister

La_Teacher

Legendary Poster
Best answers
that's wrong because es como si estuvieran rechazando a su propia raza. i mean si sus padres son latinos, porque van a despreciar a los lationos? es como si estuvieran rechazando a sus padres.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad