• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Question for Hazer (and others)

Snuggles_1

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is a complex question, but in simple terms what would you do about immigration especially as it relates to the countries directly south of the US like Mexico?

what would you do with the illegal immigrants already in the US?

what if anything would you do to/at the border?

Get into some specifics about what immigration reform would look like if you were in charge.

sometimes i wonder if people have brains................... is this suppose to be retorical????

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yes sir, there are certain things that we (you and I) are not allowed to say here.

I will say this though in response to his post: I do NOT agree with "taxing the shit" out of anything.

When they taxed the shit out of tobacco,people were breaking in stores and hijacking trucks . Taxing weed ain't going to accomplish nothing .

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
When they taxed the shit out of tobacco,people were breaking in stores and hijacking trucks . Taxing weed ain't going to accomplish nothing .

To me it's not fair to raise taxes on certain products. I don't drink milk, but I'm not saying "tax the shit" out of milk.
NO MORE TAXES PERIOD!

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is sorta OT but still the same principle.

When I was in Nam I seen shit that I wouldn't want any human to see. What the VC did to its people was just fucking gross and insane . What is happening in Mexico (violence ) is nothing compared to what the VC did to people. That I can understand why the US flew them out by the thousands. What I can't seem to see is why the US is not stopping the in flow of Illegals from Mexico in to the states. Its a lot simpler than it looks .Many country's have did it why can't the US.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
This is sorta OT but still the same principle.

When I was in Nam I seen shit that I wouldn't want any human to see. What the VC did to its people was just fucking gross and insane . What is happening in Mexico (violence ) is nothing compared to what the VC did to people. That I can understand why the US flew them out by the thousands. What I can't seem to see is why the US is not stopping the in flow of Illegals from Mexico in to the states. Its a lot simpler than it looks .Many country's have did it why can't the US.
lol @ the senseless war.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Unfortunately there coming.

Sorry I don't have a edit button. I don't mind paying taxes,but I don't believe in it if the government keeps spending faster than they get it.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You can kill ten of my men for every one I kill of yours, but even at those odds, you will lose and I will win.-Ho Chi Minh

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ho Chi Minh defeated the French Union which the united states couldn't prevent from happening,but instead got sent home packing in thousands of body bags.

What did the United States accomplish?absolutely nothing..nothing but dead soldiers for a senseless cause.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I guess he is not going to answer my question. Typical, too bad.

So what should we talk about now?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad