• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

Question for Hazer (and others)

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I guess he is not going to answer my question. Typical, too bad.

So what should we talk about now?
United States wins because they killed more people for nothing? fuck outta here! U.S. lost all the way around by having it's own people die for nothing,and because Uncle Ho prevailed over the French.

you lose.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You are the one that brought this thread there, don't start whining like a lil girl now .

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
I'm just tripping about your logic,that's all..

you think U.S. is winning the war on terror because of a body count..pleeease.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

Look you dumb piece of ________ . YOU are the one who said Ho kicked ass in the Vietnam war. YOu are the one who said that.
And YOU are the one without the balls to post the body count numbers.

Get the fvck off my thread.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
United States wins because they killed more people for nothing? fuck outta here! U.S. lost all the way around by having it's own people die for nothing,and because Uncle Ho prevailed over the French.

you lose.

Boy you need to do a little research,before you start talking shit .

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers

You are the one who said HO kicked ass, I just challenged you to post the body count numbers.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
fuck a body count.

people die in wars..it's the objective that matters,chump.

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Look you dumb piece of ________ . YOU are the one who said Ho kicked ass in the Vietnam war. YOu are the one who said that.
And YOU are the one without the balls to post the body count numbers.

Get the fvck off my thread.

No worries mate . All he can do is look for scraps .

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Exactly, he makes an ignorant statement and then tries to twist it around and accuse me of saying it.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they did kick ass..the odds were against them and they still won.If it were the other way around, United States would've buckled and surrender at first sight.:(

You lose over 250,000 soldiers on your home turf, only killed 58,000 of your enemy and you kicked ass?
Defending a position usually if not all the time easier than trying to take it all things being equal.

The US would of surrendered? What like we did to the British, Japanese, and Germans? LOL. Iwo Jima, Normandy... ring any bells for you?

Come on son, step away from the computer- take a break go get some lunch.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
You lose over 250,000 soldiers on your home turf, only killed 58,000 of your enemy and you kicked ass?
U.S. sacrificed 58,000 and won what? you got fucked up for nothing.Get it? They accomplished something.

The US would of surrendered? What like we did to the British, Japanese, and Germans?
The odds were against the United States? Uh, NO!

[

HERO

Legendary Poster
Best answers
they did kick ass..the odds were against them and they still won.If it were the other way around, United States would've buckled and surrender at first sight.:(

The mission continually changed in Nam . If we did what we did in WW2 it would have been much different. You can't say the US won or lost . The US played a different game than in other wars/conflicts. Those policy's continue today .

This said the Vietnamese was very lucky. The US could have easily blown there shit away.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Instead of trying to be a wise ass who is disrespecting a veteran of the vietnam war, why don't you show some respect and ask him (as a person who experienced the war first hand) about his experiences so you (and all of us) can learn something.

JagPaw99

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Instead of trying to be a wise ass who is disrespecting a veteran of the vietnam war, why don't you show some respect and ask him (as a person who experienced the war first hand) about his experiences so you (and all of us) can learn something.
fuck imperialism and anyone that contributes to it..

respect these nuts in your mouth.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad