• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

*~*Rosses are red*~*

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
THANKS UK-KID,...........IM TRYIN' TO FORGET EVERYTHING WHAT HAPPENED WITH MI FAMILIA. .................WELL, IM HERE WITH MI HIJA AND SHE SENDING YOU SOME HUGS AND KISSES JUST LIKE SHE SENDING THEM TO ALL LA HINAS Y VATOS OUT THERE!!!!
ALRATOS!!!!!!!!!!!
LIL'TRISTESITA
DIANA

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
YEAH I KNOW, YOU KNOW THERE'S THIS VATO QUE ES MI AMIGO,.........ES COMO MI HERMANO. I'VE BEEN KNOWIN' HIM SINCE 6 YEARS. HE TOLD ME QUE HE LOVES ME Y QUE SEA DE EL. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY TO HIM. WHAT WOULD YOU ADVICE ME.
LIL'TRISTESITA
DIANA

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
wowowow that sugar line just murdered it girl!!! baby i know u got more potential than that becoz i seen u do better..u can get really personal wit ur poetry u know that

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Well,.............i Do Pero,.....from What Happened With Mi Primer Amor,........y No Se. Im Just Scared That He Will Do The Same Or That I Wouldn't But Mi Hermana Margarita, (mi Nice Hermana) Likes Him Y Pues I Like Santos Pero Mi Hermana Esta Por Todo, Y No Se. What Do You Advice Me To Do???? Lil'tristesita
Diana
FOR UK-KID

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
girl u and ur sisters need 2 start findin differnt men..........if she like him then leave it till she finds someone else cus it will hurt her

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Dem Gurl Lo Que Te Puedo Decir Es Que Si Tu Lo Quieres Y Sientes Algo Por El Pues Go For It Pero Remember Wateva Happenz Gurl Siempre We Gona Be Here Para Ti

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Shit **** Off Latin-assassin,.........nah Ima Just Playin'. I Ran Out Of Words For Poetry. I Just Got Out Of A Problem And You Expect Me To Write Better In Poetry!!!!???
Lil'tristesita
Diana

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lil'tristesita said:
Shit **** Off Latin-assassin,.........nah Ima Just Playin'. I Ran Out Of Words For Poetry. I Just Got Out Of A Problem And You Expect Me To Write Better In Poetry!!!!???
Lil'tristesita
Diana
TRUE DAT GURL I MEAN SHIT WHEN U HAVE PROBLEM U WOULD FEEL WHACK LIKE ME SUMTIMES LOL

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Thank Yous,shorty Y Uk-kid. Im Feelin Still A Lil Bit Down Pero You Kno What They Say Life Keeps Goin' And You Only Live One Life For It, So Fuk It. I Really Meant That. If Mi Hermana Likes That Vato, Then Se Lo Dejo. I Have Mi Bebe So ..........fuk It.
Lil'tristesita
Diana

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
I Don't Know Why Am I Feelin' Like This,.........but I Like Some Thing 'bout You Guys. It's Like If I Know You Guys And.........and...........and Que Como Es Como Si Los Conosco De Por Vida!!!!!!!!
Gracias Por Su Advice........but I'll Still Like To Be Chatin' With You Guys.
Lil'tristesita
Diana

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Yea Gurl Pero No Quiero Que Te Sientes Mal Cuz I Mean Tu Chiquita Iz More Important Para Ti I Mean Yea It Hurtz When U Really Love Someone And Shit And They Re-pay U Like Thiz Yea Ya Lo Sienti Itz Fuked Up Pero Mija Theres Alguien Out There Que Lookin Para Ti Y Tu Hija It Takes Time Pero Eventually U Gonna Be Feliz Que Nunca And Fuk Ese Guey U Deserve Alguien Betta. Ima Be Prayin Para Ti And Tu Hija Aight Sis And Yea Ima Put U On My Buddy List If Itz Aight?

Shorty

Legendary Poster
Best answers
lil'tristesita said:
I Don't Know Why Am I Feelin' Like This,.........but I Like Some Thing 'bout You Guys. It's Like If I Know You Guys And.........and...........and Que Como Es Como Si Los Conosco De Por Vida!!!!!!!!
Gracias Por Su Advice........but I'll Still Like To Be Chatin' With You Guys.
Lil'tristesita
Diana
ES VERDA GURL I FELT ASI....... PERO KEEP YO HEAD UP

Dark Mexican

Legendary Poster
Best answers
dont cry u gota keep ya head up even when the road is hard never give up - 2pac..............

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad