• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

should it be amnesty or worker program?

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
And your guys are a bunch of pansies that hide behind your screens talking about the brown invasion (that you cant stop)

Really? What makes you so tough, punk? Is it that pic you have up here with that lame ass tough look on your face? You look like you're a 98 pound weekling. You should hit the gym you fairy.

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Really? What makes you so tough, punk? Is it that pic you have up here with that lame ass tough look on your face? You look like you're a 98 pound weekling. You should hit the gym you fairy.
American superhero Rightwing to the rescue.

Godruigez

Best answers
Right wing hates Chicanos cuz his wife left him for one. I'm sure his daughter will end up marrying a wetback too. Tell me right wing, will you love your mixed grandson when it happens? Chicanos don't hate. We just penetrate.haha

We breed young and often and we ain't goin no where. Welcome to AZtlan fool.

Americano

Best answers
What does this fool have to offer this forum.. Garbage... Moderators should be here to balance the rhetoric. Get these kids off if they have nothing to offer.

"We breed young and often and we ain't goin no where. Welcome to AZtlan fool."

This is disgusting and keeps us stereotyped. Does anyone think this site will ever gain respect if this is the responses offered.

I am embarrased with godru

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
mexicans and the children of aztlan..is that what you called a stereotyped? have you far right radicals made any references to Aztlan lately? are there stereotypes about people from colorado that i'm not aware?

aztlan is based on old mexica..not the stereotyped of a terrorist group or the image of a mexican in taco bell....fuk out of here.....americano ur a disgrace...u should get no respect here..or atlease u don't get it from me.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
And your guys are a bunch of pansies that hide behind your screens talking about the brown invasion (that you cant stop)

profilepic115_1.gif

babalooey.jpg

Americano

Best answers
"mexicans and the children of aztlan..is that what you called a stereotyped?"

look if you cant read then dont add your stupid remarks. I said we are stereotyped by comments that say we breed often and we will take over. How many of these bred will have education enough to rely on themselves.. or are they going to leach off of the govt.

"have you far right radicals made any references to Aztlan lately? are there stereotypes about people from colorado that i'm not aware?"

lean to make a logical statement and then someone can respond.

"aztlan is based on old mexica..not the stereotyped of a terrorist group or the image of a mexican in taco bell....fuk out of here.....americano ur a disgrace...u should get no respect here..or atlease u don't get it from me."

I dont need respect from someone as ignorant as you. Who cares about aztlan.. what do you get out of that.. what does this change anything..I have alot of friends from Mexico that laugh at the "Chicanos" use of Aztlan. Get a clue... When you spout off charged language..does not mean that you know the context of which you speak of.

Chingado...does anybody see how rediculous this way of thinking has us handicapped?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i'm ignorant? that's a faultless character...you make sum good points but obviously we will never come to agreement.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Right wing hates Chicanos cuz his wife left him for one. I'm sure his daughter will end up marrying a wetback too. Tell me right wing, will you love your mixed grandson when it happens? Chicanos don't hate. We just penetrate.haha

We breed young and often and we ain't goin no where. Welcome to AZtlan fool.

LMAO- Man, this shit is funny.

Hey Americano- lay off of ol' Godriguez. He's not all there. He's out of touch with reality. He thinks he's a second class citizen. He can't offer any intelligent thoughts so he resorts to a 5 year old's tactic of sticks and stones. I honestly pity him. He really must have a very sad existence.

Godruigez

Best answers
The Chicano is a new force to be reckoned with. We are intelligent, angry and yes, militant. If you think Islam is scary, just piss off more Militant motherfuckers like me and see where your American dream ends up.
The real Chicano is angry and fed up with the bullshit we have been fed by our government. Why do you think the prisons are filled with Chicanos? The war on drugs is really just a War on us. Fuck the government and fuck you Vendidos and neo-cons.

Mr. T

Banned
Best answers
The Chicano is a new force to be reckoned with. We are intelligent, angry and yes, militant. If you think Islam is scary, just piss off more Militant motherfuckers like me and see where your American dream ends up.
The real Chicano is angry and fed up with the bullshit we have been fed by our government. Why do you think the prisons are filled with Chicanos? The war on drugs is really just a War on us. Fuck the government and fuck you Vendidos and neo-cons.

low rider car bombs? nah man no Mexican would blow up his ride. lol

Godruigez

Best answers
Explain what? You are the all knowing gringo genius. You should be telling me that I am insane and need help like you always do. I have nothing to explain. The war on drugs IS a war on minorities period. Figure it out pendejo. Look at the history of prohibition. Look at the prison population and tell me if these people are evil. Prison is for murderers, rapists and thieves, not Americans who want to put substances into their bodies or Americans who want to sell these substances. I guess only Merk and Phizer can do this. By the way, these pharmaceutical companies are derived from the Third Reich. Google it fool.

truthBtold

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Explain what? You are the all knowing gringo genius. You should be telling me that I am insane and need help like you always do. I have nothing to explain. The war on drugs IS a war on minorities period. Figure it out pendejo. Look at the history of prohibition. Look at the prison population and tell me if these people are evil. Prison is for murderers, rapists and thieves, not Americans who want to put substances into their bodies or Americans who want to sell these substances. I guess only Merk and Phizer can do this. By the way, these pharmaceutical companies are derived from the Third Reich. Google it fool.

just when I think Mexicans can't get any dumber

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers

All well and good but what do you think happens when these people who want to put substances into their bodies don't have the money and they need a fix?

What do you think happens when somoeone owes money to people who want to sell these substances?

Hint: they become theives and murderers. Even if drugs were legal addicts would still need to steal to get them.

"I guess only Merk and Phizer can do this. By the way, these pharmaceutical companies are derived from the Third Reich. Google it fool."

So if you or one of your family were lying sick and/or dying in a hospital bed what would you say?

Would it be: "Fuck those damn Nazi drug companies".

Or would it be: "Please help. What treatments are available?"

Tell me: Is there ANYTHING that you like about the United States?

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
All well and good but what do you think happens when these people who want to put substances into their bodies don't have the money and they need a fix?

What do you think happens when somoeone owes money to people who want to sell these substances?

Hint: they become theives and murderers. Even if drugs were legal addicts would still need to steal to get them.

"I guess only Merk and Phizer can do this. By the way, these pharmaceutical companies are derived from the Third Reich. Google it fool."

So if you or one of your family were lying sick and/or dying in a hospital bed what would you say?

Would it be: "Fuck those damn Nazi drug companies".

Or would it be: "Please help. What treatments are available?"

Tell me: Is there ANYTHING that you like about the United States?

you ASK too many questions, are you a COP?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad