• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

should it be amnesty or worker program?

Free enterprise. If I can grow a product that there is a demand for, I should be able to sell it, especially if it has medicinal purposes. The Nazi's have been doing it for years and charging us outrageous prices.

Free enterprise. If I can grow a product that there is a demand for, I should be able to sell it, especially if it has medicinal purposes. The Nazi's have been doing it for years and charging us outrageous prices.

So then maybe it should be prescribed because unfortunately it causes alot of deaths by people driving while under the influence and having impaired judgement...if your talking about what i think your talking about.

so you admitted your a cop? :eek: you asked earlier that i'm threaten by ur questions.....perhaps i could be.....im afraid to say the wrong thing now...you might lock me up or beat me..LOL

When did I admit I was a cop? I asked you "So what if I am a cop"?
Yes, another question and I know those are intimidating for you. Once again you didn't answer. However, I never said I was a cop, did I?

you missed my sarcasm...

I am not a police officer nor am I affiliated with any law enforcement agency in any way.

Take that as you will.

As you might be able to see this is a question that I have had occasion to ask people in the past and I know the correct way to word it.

He's not a cop but he is a Rata. He put up a link to report me to homeland security. What a joke. Homeland security is a bunch of bullshit. They are turning Americans into rats. The real terrorists sit in the Oval office.

He's not a cop but he is a Rata. He put up a link to report me to homeland security. What a joke. Homeland security is a bunch of bullshit. They are turning Americans into rats. The real terrorists sit in the Oval office.

So, Godriguez, Is there anything that you like about the United States?

Yeah because all i really hear you talk about is how much you hate the racist U.S...you have to agree with something right?

now that you made your picture bigger..i just noticed the cop car says "policia"....so is that the mexican police? i kno im out of the subject but im just curious

now that you made your picture bigger..i just noticed the cop car says "policia"....so is that the mexican police? i kno im out of the subject but im just curious
yeah i took it when they were stuffing their faces with tacos...lol...why are going to say something mean now?

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad

Back