• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

should it be amnesty or worker program?

bnm8807

Best answers
lmfao....it's better than stuffin em with doughnuts right?
either way they were stuffing their faces with something, and no not really atleast i feel a lil safer in my country, all they did in mexico was hit on me....and when i got pulled over in my dads car they said that they usually take the car even though im a direct family member....i had to pay the assholes off to leave me alone...oh well all i lost was 20 bucks thank God...thy're gross and corrupt...

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
either way they were stuffing their faces with something, and no not really atleast i feel a lil safer in my country, all they did in mexico was hit on me....and when i got pulled over in my dads car they said that they usually take the car even though im a direct family member....i had to pay the assholes off to leave me alone...oh well all i lost was 20 bucks thank God...thy're gross and corrupt...

lol wow...that's funny you feel that way...and it all started with cops and tacos

JAGUAR PAW

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Maybe the cops didn't like your tacones on their ride.The hura in Mexico corrupt nah.

Godruigez

Best answers
What I love about the United States is Aztlan. It has nice weather, great culture, people and a pretty good economy. What I hate about the U.S. is the slime who call Capitol Hill and the White house their workplace. I'm sure some of you will say,"If you hate the U.S. so much, why don't you leave." Well, I'm not a coward. I don't need to move to France or New Zealand to find a good life.I can just stay here and make the U.S. a better place for Chicanos and all who call this place home.

Godruigez

Best answers
I wish I could pay a cop 20 bucks here in the U.S. to get off of a traffic citation. Instead, I have to pay an attorney 2,000 just to play the game in our corrupt courts. And that's just for a traffic violation. Everyone claims how corrupt Mexico is but they forget that American officials taught them how to play the game. When it comes to corruption, America is top of the heap.Hell, they even got you convinced that they are TRUE and RIGHTEOUS. American politicians are the slickest bunch of liars this world has ever seen.

Right Wing

Legendary Poster
Best answers
What I love about the United States is Aztlan. It has nice weather, great culture, people and a pretty good economy. What I hate about the U.S. is the slime who call Capitol Hill and the White house their workplace. I'm sure some of you will say,"If you hate the U.S. so much, why don't you leave." Well, I'm not a coward. I don't need to move to France or New Zealand to find a good life.I can just stay here and make the U.S. a better place for Chicanos and all who call this place home.

Interesting. The one thing that you love doesn't actually exist.

Godruigez

Best answers
Ever been to the southwest? Look around. Aztlan is here fool. Deny it all you want. Just look at the names of the states. California, Colorado, Nuevo Mexico, Tejas, Arizona. All Spanish names. Look at the culture, food and people. Even white people eat chile and tortillas. If this isn't Aztlan, then what is it. Our influence is spreading across the nation and that scares right wing. Don't be scared, we won't kill you unless we have to.

Americano

Best answers
take over by getting people hooked on mexican food.... seems like a wife trying to keep her husband.

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aztlan lives thru roots you fool, its not the name of the states or how much spanish it sounds....the media only wants you to see what they see

Godruigez

Best answers
Well, The gringo is getting fatter and more complacent. Seems to be working. Don't forget, we also got you guys hooked on drugs too. The Chronic,haha. Americans consume more cocaine and heroin than any other country too. Cheap labor, good fattening food, strong drugs and hot women. The American dream ke no.

Americano

Best answers
"you guys"
whose you guys

Hell Im one of those latinos folk.. I think we are going to need an update in sept. of how the take over by tacos strategy is going.. schedule it close to the Iraq update..

Godruigez

Best answers
I took a look at the convention you are going to Americano. Looks interesting. I like Mr. Cisneros. Too bad the gringo took his ass down for having a mistress a few years back. I think she was a gringa too. Anyway, it's always a good thing when Chicanos put their ass in class.

Americano

Best answers
godriguea

I think ..or I hope Cisneros runs for Governor of Texas. I think the attention he got for being in an adulturous relationship can pass and we all screw up.

I think he was in trouble for something else.. where he got pardoned..

Anyway good comment "latinos get your ass in class" is a good slogan

Godruigez

Best answers
The problem is that Americans are concerned more about where our politicians are dipping their dicks into instead of where they are sending our troops into. We are sexual creatures and no one has any business telling us who and when to fuck. It happened to Clinton, Gary Hart, and now some dude in Louisiana. Let's find out the truth about 911 and impeach Bush. He is a war criminal and should face charges of treason. We impeached Clinton for a blow job. Is this bizzaro world? Sometimes I think I am on a bad acid trip when I look at the hypocrisy and corruption in our own government.
Where's Tim Leary when we need him?

Americano

Best answers
Let's find out the truth about 911 and impeach Bush. He is a war criminal and should face charges of treason.

Now I can't agree with this premise. If you have any "facts" pass them on to the FBI and post on here so we can get the truth. If your going to take some conspiracy sites views then sorry for not taking you serious.

This kind of language makes you lose credibility and sanity

Godruigez

Best answers
Go to my site or better yet go here and watch this video http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

The videos on my site and this particular site are long but worth it. I don't mind being called insane. When people in this world call themselves sane and act like animals, I don't mind being the crazy human.

www.godruigez.com

As far as credibility is concerned, can I really have any to begin with? My fuckin name is Godruigez for Christ's sake.haha

Observer

Experienced Poster
Best answers
Should the USA Govt. be passing amnesty or worker program. Reading some of the posts on here, I believe that illegals would prefer worker program
Between the two, I tend to think that a worker program would better suit the undocumented willing-workers (UWW).
There are some economic pitfalls, which tend to escape sensibility of the well meaning advocates of UWW, for the UWW if they gain citizenship in the US.

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad