• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

So Far we winning................((soccer))

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Brazil: 0

Mexico: 2

i think this be a hard team to beat cuz most of the games in the past they've beat us or what do you ppl think.........???

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
jajajaja beat ya to it..........lol........:rolleyes:

pero simon i hope they win.................last year did we win this cup or not........???

i forgot.............or did we get second place i forgot..........???

didnt we lose it to brazil........???

or who won this one cup........???

ESE GIL...<---

Experienced Poster
Best answers
They better keep it up.

Luego they get all cocky and the players want to make the goals on their own and dont pass the ball to their other teamates at all.:D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
yeah i know thas what happend on the last game with the U.S. .........:mad: lol.....:rolleyes:

DoeMemba

Legendary Poster
Best answers
mexico is playin really good today ....with no blanco pardo and borgetti.............why couldnt they play like this with the us?

arriba MORALES!!!

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
what they dont got blanco and Burgetti today.............??? i dont know who pardo is.................

oh bryan Beto says HI..............:D

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
aww shiet that was a close one.......:eek: pero nell we gots a good portero this time fuck yeah...........................:D

ESE GIL...<---

Experienced Poster
Best answers
aww shiet that was a close one.......:eek: pero nell we gots a good portero this time fuck yeah...........................:D
That is true the portero is doing a good job!

Damn if they only played like this on Sunday, when it was U.S vs. Mexico they would of won.:rolleyes:

la_1_n_only

Linda Mujer
Best answers
i knew we was ganna win from the start..............i bring luck like that...lol.......twisted.....yup,

3sa_Angel

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i likes ma eyebrows now they b lookin darker then there....................and they got a cuter shape too......i think.......:D

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad