• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

some advice pleez 4rm gurlz

Best answers
you just need to let him go and he will probably come back to you if he truly cares i had problems like this and i wouldnt call him for like a week and it would open his eyes and if he still does you wrong leave him grl

Best answers
thanks

just wanna let ya kno i did it i finally let go cause the hurt was to much and i couldnt take not one more tear so yeah but i still cry cause i miss him but even though he did everything to me i still wish him the best of luck and i still love em with all my heart

Mamacita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
man that a true lover u no ur going 2 get the best of love 4rm god mi not seem lik it now but u will just see n live ur life with love 4 every dai god gives u....mucho luv gurl keep u head up

ndnballinchick

Best answers
i know exactly what you mean about that becasue my bf has did wrong to but i love him so much that i just let it go well it depends on what he's doing but it's all up to you fallow your heart and if you love him alot then i think that you will just be with him but if not then you should just break up with him and find a new hottie out thurr!1

Best answers
Look u love this guy right but ask youself this do u love urself more? If u love urself u should let him go cuz if he b doin u like that then he shownin u that he dont give a shit. There are alot of men out there honey not all of them are good bt there are some out there all u have to do is wait y tenir pasenca and hope que te pudes encontrar uno que si te qere a ti como tu a el. Cuz u deserve better than that peice of meat that kall him self a man.

Mr Unique

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well i know im kind of l8...but umm love is sometimes blind...and we as a human race...i h8 2 say it....only tend 2 learn 4rm "experience" me entiendes...im not saying it sright.....pero neat u need 2 gather ur balls leave him and only time can heal wounds like those...

.LoNeLy_GiiRL::

Best answers
GURL iiM a tell u straiight up leave hiim ur 2 good 4 hiim let hiim g0 iive ben throw da same dang ii thought ii l0v hiim but den ii was diinkiin about wat mii friiendz wer sayiin den ii let hiim go..iit iiz hard but den waz u duhn u feel bter dat u left hiim noiin u can get beter..really iit ant dat hard jus diink about iit

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad