• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

some advice pleez 4rm gurlz

lil'tristesita

Experienced Poster
Best answers
uk-kid said:
let him go! just 4 a lil while or atleast slow down the relationship
:cool: Fukz yea. Finally sum vato getz it. 'bout time.............Lol...........Lol...............Lol.:D :D

lady_troubles

Best answers
orale mija u need to let him go because if u dont he is going to keep hurting u because he know's that u cant let him go prove him wrong and find a better vato that know that want's to be with u and that u know really like's u because mija its like u dont need a vato like that

sur13 lady_troubles

CaNdY_dIvA

Best answers
your problem is that you come up with excuses! you say that you need advice but you don't take it! you keep come up with every excuse you can think of! i know it hard but you have to learn too let him go he's not the only guy in the world but if you are the type of girl that like it when their man treats them like shit then their's not else i can say to you! girl just take my advice & the others & leave him... no more excuses! i'm sorry if i was to mean.

Best answers
you gotta tell dat vato strate up da truth dat your aint gotta be puttin up wit hiz bullshyt dat u wit him kuz u love him. and tell him dat u need tym and fo' him to back off

}*{_~AnGeLiCa~_}*{ [$]((^^H-ToWn^^)*)*(*(^4LyF^))[$]

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad