• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

some advice pleez 4rm gurlz

Hazer

Best answers
lonely_mami_916 - if you respect yourself as a female your going to dump his ass and look for a guy thast has more respect for you.

lucky

Best answers
look ur a nice girl and i know u aint gon b alone if u wanna just listen 2 ur heart and c wat u come up with

lucky

Best answers
look for u its gon b easy ur a pretty hyna and u will find any1 like what it do

Hazer

Best answers
lonely_mami_916 said:
wat do i do forget him like nothing iwant someone in my life i dont wanna be alone thats my biggest fear

your first step should be: focus on yourself

Hazer

Best answers
1. Self-examination

Now that you are on your own, this is an opportunity to figure out who you are and what you truly choose for yourself.​
2. Personal growth

When you've done that, you can explore your own interests and learn what you want to learn.​
3. Re-establish the real you.

You probably made changes during the relationship that has ended. Take the time to decide whether you want to stay with those changes, or shed them like an old, ougrown snake-skin.​
4. Unload the baggage.

It is not fair to someone in a future relationship for you to still be carrying baggage such as anger, sorrow or pain, from the previous one. Deal with it first.​
5. Assess your contribution to the problem.

If the previous relationship didn't last, it is logical to assume you had something to do with it, even if the other person was awful. Take a long and careful look at yourself. Try dialog journaling, in which you write a dialog between yourself and the other person, presenting their viewpoint fairly.​
6. Fix it.

Now is a good time to change that part of you, those behavior patterns that were destructive, before starting another relationship. Don't wait for a new one, thinking that someone else can 'fix' you. You are the only person who can do that.​
7. Learn to enjoy living in the present.

You are in the NOW, the relationship you may or may not find is in the future. If you live in the future you cannot enjoy the now.​
8. Be your own best friend

Whether or not you find a relationship, you cannot be sure it will last. You will be with you for the rest of your life. Learn to like yourself and to be good to yourself.​
9. Raise your standards.

The higher your standards, the more likely it is that you will find someone who is capable of sharing your ideas as to what a relationship should be. If you are willing to 'settle,' just to get into another relationship, be aware that is a choice, not a necessity, because you can live without a relationship.​
10. Grow your support network.

This is an opportunity to strengthen your friendships, to take time for lunch or dinner or otherwise spend time with friends you haven't had time to see while in the relationship.​

lucky

Best answers
hey cuando nesecites algien aki estoy yo eh and if u need my number ask for it aight

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad