• Create Account

In less than 1 min, By registering, you'll be able to discuss, chat, share and private message with other members of our community. All 100% free

SignUp Now!

sordo, and all you kind people please take a listen

MzBrownEyes

Legendary Poster
Best answers
well if you want to be taken seriously you might want to condiser changing your avatar.... :D
and in my opinion i could've done a better job then that.

-TINY-

Legendary Poster
Best answers
shut up goofy..

same voice and all.

i guess you are gay for putting that avi.

MzBrownEyes

Legendary Poster
Best answers
i couldn't care less, really, i just want to be known, i got a nice ass, or at least that's what they say:D, but seriously listen to the song

lol I can agree you do have a nice buttock just get a tan! I listened to the song you need to change your rapping style for starters...

Best answers
well that was really GAY of you.
uhh? Anyways i'm not Goofy, or whatever you said his other users were, but i see you don't believe me, it's like Sordo his voice kinda sounds like SPM, but is he? no! he just Sordo:), I sound like Goofy? well then goofy must have a tight voice LOL like mine!:cool:

-TINY-

Legendary Poster
Best answers
oh shut it goofy!

your making your self look stupid..

pfft. like i care..

CO$_14

Legendary Poster
Best answers
Ay I know that I'm probably the 10th person to tell you this but...that avy just aint cuttin' it man...if guy-on-guy action is your bag, then that's your thing, homie...but plese...HAVE SOME FUCKIN' DECENCY!!

CO$_14

Legendary Poster
Best answers
It's Ok, you evidentley do not believe me, in time you will:eek:

i'll just rep you some repping points
funny how goofy claimed to be a rapper with his whack-ass ryhmes...then the cat drags in this fool...who just so happens to be a rapper...who just so happens to take intrest in Sordo....coincidence?? i think not...

Registrarse / Join The Forum

Proud Sponsor

Ad